The Financial crisis in 2019

When uncertainty comes in a place it can looks like that can make growth for crypto

3 Likes
1 Like

All I can say about this is this is good for ETN and crypto in general. This planet needs a reset and change so its going to be a good thing.

1 Like

I hope the change comes in peace and positiv development, not in big bang and disaster. We all need stability to create growth. A recession can clear the air and make new dev available and help the world in a bit different direction, but i fear a big boom will be a disaster for way to many people

3 Likes

I am reading this old thread an must say i missed my predictions :slight_smile: but it is like trying to unlock the world… I thought we would see the down in 2019 but it come in Q1 2020 as a Black swan event…ho could imagine that…i did in some way but i thought it would be the impeachment of Donald Trump, so i really miss judge that too…

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

This is a scenario we might have coming at record speed…

1 Like

yeah its getting interesting - i saw another guy talking about it saying when the GFC hit it took 18 months to hit the bottom of it and this situation is way worse so although people think we are slowly going back to normal it seems very unlikely that will happen and that things will get way worse

lets hope they all move to ETN!!!

1 Like

I do believe the up on the stock exchanges are crazy wrong taken the losses taken in consideration and think a lot is over priced. All lay off’s in job will effect most market negative

1 Like

Some reading for those who are interested:

Only the first 2 are listed as I type this, but that’s all you need for a major economic shift. These are based on the US market, but that no doubt affects the rest of the world.

As these trends play out, think about what that will mean for the crypto space. :thinking:

4 Likes