The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Yes, sure. I thought that was clear.

I would like to point out some big changes in our financiele life is about to happen. 3 of the 5 biggest tech companies have crossed the death cross. That is a bear market indicator so i will say that we are entering something bigger than a correction in the stock market so don’t overspend you’re cash.

A death cross is used in technical analysis and occurs when the so-called 50-day moving average crosses the 200-day moving average. The moving averages provide an assessment of the overall trend in a stock price.

The crossroads are one of the most widely used indicators for long-term returns, but have far from been the hallmark of how the market is moving forward. Each big case starts with a death cross, but not all death crosses lead to a big fall.

The decline among global stocks has in particular hit three sectors; technology, energy and cyclical consumer stocks.

“Rotation”
These have fallen between 10 and 14 percent in October and November, while stable consumer stocks, power and telecom are almost unchanged.

There has been a clear rotation in the market, which indicates that investors are more concerned and more afraid of the cyclical companies. It is not primarily interest rate food, now it is simply the market that is afraid of slightly lower growth in the future.

The drainage from technology and cyclical stocks occurs without the analysts ‘expectations for the companies’ earnings going forward in particular.

This is for me a situation that can boost ETN in a galactic orbit, and be the leading crypto by mid 2019 if we are launching in December or early January. BTC, XRP, Etherium and many more is not in a position to do anything, but ETN is, we are in right market at the right time and there is no reason for failing, this is the best position possible for ENT we can’t dream of a better timing or a better sett market. is santa coming this year :santa:

10 Likes

I Hope we can keep religion out of all ETN debat, because it is far of what is OK @Rachel will hopefully keep a overwatch

1 Like

People asked whether in this region they need a “Sharia-compliant” crypto or not and asked about what makes a banking system compliant. And I tried to explain to them.
It is not a religion discussion, it was all about the usability of ETN in these regions by normal people.
Just wanted to clarify but I agree with you, religions should not be discussed here of course.

7 Likes

@B.F.A what are you referring to?

I found it very interesting and thank you for your response.

3 Likes

Count me in too…I asked a question regarding that .
I feel we crossed no boundary .
No offense .no criticism.
Just for knowledge.

2 Likes

I know and i think you give a good explanations, but what i said is i hope we can keep religion out of the debat, as a heads up for not going in to that part. so nothing wrong but keep on this narrow path. I am couches in this area because of unlucky comments.

1 Like

Point taken @BF.A.
With respect for all.

2 Likes
1 Like

Damn, I thought you guys were saying it was 1000 as a joke.

I wish it was a joke…
But HitBTC is for large players, I believe, so 1000 ETN as a withdrawal fee won’t bother them.
I will keep using TradeOgre as it is perfect for my needs.

1 Like

This is great news

liquid has 0 deposit and withdrawal fee. I don’t understand their trading fees:)

3 Likes

Haven’t used Liquid, and I don’t think I will. :slight_smile:
If TradeOgre won’t work for some reason, I will be using Cryptopia, as I did at first.

This just out

15 Likes

Nice to see a video without the “SOON” in it

5 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving From The USA!!!

10 Likes

I voted. And again we win this easy peasy. 66% right now :green_heart: Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes