The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Keep an eye on bitcoin guys this markets crazy today

3 Likes

It won’t be so awesome when people see the 200 ETN withdrawal fee. :persevere:

1 Like

@Pahini I buy in lots of 50,000 and 1,000 ETN TX fee is way too high I am buying on cryptopia

4 Likes

I think they only want big traders they might know that when ETN Goes to $1.00 the TX Fee will be $1,000.00 USD

2 Likes

Is that what it is where are you seeing that?

For us that is true there are exchanges with lower fees. They already have 1.5 million active users already and new members drawn by ETN that are limited to that exchange will for a sense take what they can get. These fees are not make or break everyone at least imo. I know it’s upsetting to see and yes it is a lot and not sure if it is completely justifiable. But I use coinbase and I accept the fees because it’s easiest for me and I trust the system. Hitbtc will be for big money were those fees are nothing in their eyes. Yes a 2 dollar seems big for us. But if it means Electroneum or no Electroneum to a new user they will not care and just want Electroneum imo. When I first joined I did not care of price I just needed some Electroneum.

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve already paid it myself when I withdrew some as it was one of the exchanges I had my ETN stored on until I got my KYC sorted out. I suppose it’s not a huge amount in the scheme of things, but we want to attract the “little people” with their phones etc, not big investors (that reads as a bit patronising but not intended that way!)

2 Likes

The market was very close to what it was a year ago don’t blow out the rocket fuse we have time this year too.

3 Likes

I was saying that when we were at $0,0052 and acted on it in September. I only wish I would have bought a few million more then.

7 Likes

We have many great low cost fee exchanges people can use I’m set up on multiple. But if big money is coming threw and they want it on every up and up they will pay whatever fee to have it done on a top exchange. Imo I also never saw hitbtc for the “common man”. Hitbtc will see imo vendor and whale money and the bots will follow

3 Likes

Not sure if we are at cross purposes? I was talking about the “common man” in Brazil spending his fiat on Coinbene.

2 Likes

Exactly what he said right on man. It took me 3 months to get my hands on my first ETN back in January and I was so happy to get it but the 1000 ETN fee is high.

3 Likes

Oh sorry! I’m watch crypto nwo talking about hitbtc everyone needs to settle down not a big deal haha. Question tho. On hitbtc for other coins is it around a 10 dollar withdraw fee also?

As I said for coinbene they already have 1.5 million users who are fine paying those fees. I think most of us would pay the extra fee to use the system especially if we have no other means of obtaining. Imo most of the people concerned and upset right now are traders because of their margins. New members and new people coming into crypto don’t care about a free because the want the Electroneum. They need the Electroneum so imo its not a big deal. They have no other way to obtain and use Electroneum with their fiat atm so what are they gonna go just mobile mine ? I don’t think so imo I’d take the fee and stock up.

3 Likes

Yes, depends on the amount of fiat I suppose, is there a minimum deposit? If people just want to buy tiny amounts then it’s not so good but as you say they may have no other choice.

2 Likes

Also remember these countries will have use cases using elsewhere to pay for goods and services. They will buy with intent to use elsewhere than exchange. It’s like the bank in a sense. You can get your money there but you can’t spend it there! If you trade or hold with that exchange you get a fee. Imo it makes sense.

1 Like

I would like to know if there is a minimum deposit limit. Fees associated there also. Typically fee is a percentage of fiat spent so if you break it down to small buys it wouldn’t impact fee. But I do understand what you mean if they have to pay 2usd to transfer from exchange to their wallet that is kind of lame but nothing is free. I’m not positive on all of this so if someone knows how all the fees break down that would be great. Kind of interesting

1 Like

Yes, i did it all from the start, and that 5k are not in the wallet. Are flying in the ætere, somewhere over the rainbow, i think…

2 Likes

Go watch the truthful rob he’s always got something good to listen to!

8 Likes

Yee HAW just scored more ETN this is friggin awesome!

5 Likes

Go hard or go home I reckon…just go whenever you can…,!
Ive severely overstretched my budget this week.
Not that I really have one…so Im happy enough!

2 Likes

Kucoin is pumping pretty hard right now. at 233 sats.

2 Likes