The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

Thank you! I will try to spark up the excitement if i can. Have a good one @Cosmicrypto

3 Likes

I price a cyptopia is starting to climb slowly…@M-kid presence?

2 Likes

Excuse me ? What are you saying @Joe_Public

Morning cupcake. @micron

Oh I know nothing about that. I liked your one comment that I see is not there anymore. Not sure what that’s about

1 Like

I’m not going to flag you but it may be because of your language. Try to keep it clean and non offensive to others in our community. I don’t mind the language but others might

2 Likes
1 Like

https://www.bitconf.com.br/2018CE/home/

bitconf in fortaleza-ce is November 16th and 17th should be interesting!

2 Likes

https://community.electroneum.com/t/fix-how-to-sucessfully-set-and-save-your-professor-title-need-pc-laptop/8145?u=rsknor

There you go!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m not on computer much I’m at work right now haha

1 Like

I am so confident in Electroneum that I would prefer the price to drop again so all us po’ folk can stack up some more. And that good news is coming…I have no doubt. Let MORE FOMO begin!

Why keep the price up prematurely and superficially before it’s natural time? M-kid was and mostly still is encouraging to all of us…but let’s get some ETN at as low price as possible. And at the right time TO the Brazilian moon! Or any other moon!

6 Likes

Ain’t nothing but a forking thang ya know.

1 Like

via Imgflip Meme Generator

Feeling weary from the long journey with Electroneum.

2 Likes

I see it Professor congrats Bro

3 Likes

I scooped up bags at $0.005 I wish it was still that low.

3 Likes

Wow, what an ugly sea of red :pensive: ETN has held up pretty well considering. Love my precious ETN :heart_eyes::purple_heart:

4 Likes

I scooped up about 90,000 ETN today

6 Likes

Good going @Tanwax :purple_heart::chipmunk:

5 Likes

Great news

6 Likes

I just had a really nice thought. We all know that for some crazy reason, the 1% in crypto aren’t that keen on ETN so we all get excited about the 99% Electroneum is targeting right?
What if kyc regulations (for both crypto and exchanges) come in overnight with most nations agreeing? This not at all unrealistic and a huge possibility.
Suddenly, the crypto lovers would see ETN in a new light. Now there’s another thing to get excited about! We may not have to wait for news of massive deals to shoot up to the top 5.
Seems Electroneum team is always one step ahead.
That’s my TA for today :nerd_face::joy:

10 Likes