The Fight the ETN Dump Club Here Thread

I think I was the only one to say new exchange haha do these count?

https://mobile.twitter.com/coinbenebrasil?lang=en

https://mobile.twitter.com/artisturba?lang=en

2 Likes

resaults

Phone was ringing so i was out when the poll closed. But the communety belives the IOS app, I woted fore the calender because i like sweets, but i hope for all. Happy Days

8 Likes

In the video, you see the globe, flying around the world… catch that…

1 Like

Sorry, which trailer are we talking about?

look back at 2051. @Msystem made a little teaser video.

2 Likes

Cool new trailer by @MSystem - exciting time for Electroneum!

4 Likes

Oh, yeah, I did see that but didn’t really pick up anything specific from it.

1 Like

I just went back and watched the interview where he talked about instant instant…instant payments. He says the true instant payment system is coming Q1 2019 as a result of virtualizing the online wallets. That will be be a truly monumental technology feat.

6 Likes

Indeed :flushed::crazy_face::dizzy_face::skull_and_crossbones::alien::zap::zap::zap::rocket:

2 Likes

Virtualizing online wallets… what does that mean in practice?

Well for starters they are in the process of an infrastructure and architecture redesign, that involves wallet hosting, wallet syncing, an enterprise wallet node/system, cloud mining, and on and on. Part of the scaling process underway to handle tens, hundreds of millions of daily transactions, run more efficiently, provide future scaling solutions, cost effective, time savings.

some info from the interview with crypto Rich starting at 29:58

11 Likes

I think ETH let too many non-projects on their platform.
and I agree something in the pipes now will take the lions share of the market. Great call.

1 Like

We have to have KYC before any one will go live the telcos stated this to Richard. Richard told us that the deals halted with the Lawyers so KYC is #1

1 Like

Been bying as a dog. Give the dog a bone.
$$ :rocket::rocket:
From here to infinity!
ETN Buzz. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

I just scooped up over 300k more in the past week! ALL OR NOTHING WITH ETN BABY!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Tanwax is making a prediction based on the interview with Chris G. Within 1 year every telco in the world will be live or have deal in the works for ETN to be part of their Ecosystem. Chris said that once one signs on they all will be running to get in. Be very Excited you are in the biggest thing to happen in cripto ever! Congratulations if you are buying today at these prices or even bought in at $0.20 You are going to be truly amazed before we are half way through this next year.
Tanwax just gave himself FOMO got to go buy some more now.

11 Likes

Very bold, i like it. And even if a few telcos and some big brand names partner with ETN, we will see new ATH’s within 2019 NO PROBLEM :yum:

6 Likes

Just brought some more :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I just bought another 50,000 ETN

9 Likes

FOMO Thursday’s aren’t good for my blood pressure! Will tommorow Bring Rainbows with pots of ETN at the end? Asking for an Irish friend.

2 Likes