First Annual Electroneum Gala

That is my jam. Classic and ETN related. Lol

2 Likes

Yep, Iā€™ve been far too busy at work to do much on here recently, but when I saw the song bit of the gala there could be only one song. Fire up the big band, grab a cigar and a whiskey, hell grab someone to dance slowly with and enjoy!

4 Likes

I hear ya, the only real dancing I can actually do (and enjoy) is swing. We used to go to about one swing dance a month, but itā€™s been a bit, lifeā€¦

:notes::dancer::man_dancing::notes:

3 Likes

Woke up with this song in my head this morning:

ā€œAll we need is music (Sweet sweet)
Sweet music (sweet sweet music)
Thereā€™ll be music everywhere (sweet music everywhere)
(Oooh-oo-ooh) Thereā€™ll be swinginā€™, swayinā€™, records playinā€™
Dancinā€™ in the street, oh!
(Ah) Doesnā€™t matter what you wear
Just as long as you are thereā€
:notes::notes::notes::notes::notes:

3 Likes

This is an all time favourite from when I was a kidā€¦

ETN written all over it

5 Likes

Now youre cooking up chef!

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Etn party in Ibiza!
3 Likes

Tomorrow we announce the winner of this award and close our ceremony in anticipation of MWC 2019! What a month it has been and what a life it will be. Stay tuned for the grand finale of the Electroneum Gala!

7 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Welcome back to our final award! Who will be taking home the prize??? While @JonneHex got the most community votes, we have two DJs that have been quite active fir most of the event. @CaptainMarvel and @Magic , have put on quite a show!

Therefore, weā€™ll have to finish this show the best way we know how: ONE FINAL VOTE!

Whose music did you like best out of:

• Jonne Hex
  • CryptoRidz
  • The Magic Man

0 voters

Voting ends in 10.5 hours. Stay tuned for the grand finale of the First annual Electroneum Gala!

6 Likes

@RSKNOR @PrestoCrypto @Chefbaker @Pahini @Buckizard @Tanwax @ComoChingAZ @Tanwax @sallypinkhair @purkiss80

1 Like

@Dngruss @Plankton_ETN @Cosmicrypto @B.F.A @M44FFW @Dr_Jan_Itor @Nicolas @KarEnTam @Annastasia @Storm

3 Likes

Voted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hoihoi, what does the fomo say? diiiiing

2 Likes

if i win, i got a BIIG suprise. kinda like this:
This is me Entering the Nachspiel. RIP Malcolm

7 Likes

Votedā€¦20 characters

2 Likes