ETN Technical Analysis Society

Well I hope you don’t feel that way. Because Richard even said he ‘wants what we want in terms of exchange listings and price action’ and I don’t find that hard to believe obviously. This makes me think that whatever delays there are its because ETN is in new territory and are pretty much the first legit crypto to tackle these issues.

2 Likes

ETN does have the additional hurdle of not being a easy “copy/paste” token to list like ERC20 tokens and BTC forks.

Good news is coinbase is legitimate and they will advise Electroneum on the reason(s) if they choose to not list- which allow for remedy unlike the other infamous exchange I refuse to acknowledge anymore.

Personally I feel coinbase should be the focus due to this and then the others will easily follow.

6 Likes

Possible BTC reversal from this point.

1 Like

Looks like some potential on the usd chart aswell. Could transistion into some fairly alright momentum for a swing.

Would like to see a 4h close on 0058~.

Scaling down from 1h to 15 mins it Doesnt really look like alot of momentum (right now).
Hence the desire for a 4h close here on 0058~.

Last Edit.

Key line to defend remains to be roughly 0054 Daily.
Hourly look out is 0054800~.

Hourly Breakout to look for action & volume on
00599~
Which Will give us a initial 007 target and with good momentum 0083.

Not holding my horses quite so hard for this though. But I am gladly disproven.

Not investment advice. Im not acting on anything i have written. I just let time do its thang

2 Likes

Hi all, welcome to the continuation of bitcoin, we could either see this pattern, or a double down or otherwise we will enter the long cold winter of crypto (or at least another -20% drop).
Well what this means for ETN nobody knows and short timeframes analysis do not work for altcoins without decent volume.

1H Timeframe BTC / USDT on Binance

2 Likes

nice to see ETN bucking the trend a little bit here - positive moves whilst the rest of the market slides.

Coming back here now,
We can see that I was gladly fairly wrong.

We did create a decent 1-2-3 bottom reversal on hourly and 4 hour time frame.

1 hour chart

As you can see here we had a final come back to (Almost) 0.0054 and then we headed for bullish sentiment again.

4 hour chart is looking quite bullish. We have a very Nice wick backtest on 0054~ which was not even reached.

Also got a Nice engulfing Daily candle. Could potentially repeat previous seen pattern from 1h/4H on Daily chart?

And not as if that is enough.
Weekly chart is also creating a technical pattern.

Not sure if technical market sentiment or if it is price catching up with project.

Price targets remain from previous post until further.
Not investment advice.

And a full scale weekly USD picture just because I like the view.

Also wanted to show in more detail 0054~significance

Cant argue with the technical aspects of the chart. Should be fairly “longterm” bullish momentum for quite a while now.
Adjusted bullish semi short term targets

• 00845 - > 00912.
    And its looking like 0.0054~ is still The key line to hold. Do not really want to see another retest there.
    But let’s just see how this unfolds.
    Still not financial advice

And the very short term chart has a close oppurtunity potentially unfolding. But BTC is on the slight run aswell so could erase any momentum.

Breakout from this line of 00668~ with backup could lead to a drastic 0075 push.
Not advice :grin:
Also last Edit. There just all of a sudden came alot to talk about with this very particular event of successfully backtesting 54~

10 Likes

Excellent TA update @Winky :pray::clap::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Something’s gonna happen, no?

We on our way to 0.005 :frowning:

.0055 seems to be holding :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hopefully soon we get some good announcement and that push us up :wink:

3 Likes

Uptrend lines aare converging with the ever so important 0.0054/55 aswell as MA day 30 is also sitting on this level giving us more reasons to importance of price level.
It is crucial we can hold this level.
To have any wishful momentum to The upside we have to break out of 0059-~

Times game now.

*Edit correct MA to Daily, accidentaly said weekly

Edit: wach out potential on the hour, good structure on 1h lets see if we can fight 0058-59 for a while and leg up here?

Long time ago i looked at btc pairing.
Going straight to The weekly chart i realized how fast we Will be doubling in price as soon as the weekly chart has confidence. Sad part is first sign of confidence on the weekly Will already be one rough doubling.
Could obviously also half in BTC pair again before confidence can be built upon.

In this picture alone there is 3 PT’s of almost a total of 300% from current price.
Never investment advice but personally might enter a semi long (non hodl) sometime soon.

5 Likes

Yes it seems like Richard is listening to us. Not promising any more ‘surprises’. I am glad, just wait and one day we will get a big announcement and we get lifted off the ground.

3 Likes

Very Nice looking weekly chart now with tripple wick backtests on crucial zones.

As of now, Daily candle bullish engulfing but yet to have Daily close.
Still dont have a weekly close either so much is yet bound to happen.

But weekly EMA ribbon is trendig upwards and has been for 9 months.
Let’s see how it all translates

3 Likes

Hey all, long time no post for me in this thread. I’m still not paying much attention to the ETN charts. However, I happened to see the ETN/USDT chart on Kucoin and I noticed right off the bat that it looked like a massive 2.5 year diamond pattern that broke out and has since come down to test previous resistance as support.

This is highly unusual as diamond patterns are typically found at the top or bottom of a trend. They are not usually the entirety of a coin’s existence. With that said, I believe we will see some fireworks in the fairly near future as there really isn’t much lower it can go.

Cheers

11 Likes

Hi, where are our TA experts?!?!

Was looking at the 90day chart and ETN is going up slow and steady.
If we continue so we will reach 0,01 € by the end of the year.

Thank god I don’t know any TA.:rofl:
Crypto is way to volatile for me.

(If there is a moderator who want to delete this, please sent me an PM with an explanation)

2 Likes

Omg… 0.01€ on the end of the year? Hope that is not right… everything will explode with bull run soon and we get 0.01€ … please no :wink:

2 Likes

That is why I am asking for a good TA :rofl:

But I say it will be 1€ , are you okay with that. :roll_eyes::crazy_face:

1 Like

Better :wink: I think our move up right now is becouse of KuCoin temporary down

1 Like