ETN Technical Analysis Society

Kaboom?

ETN has breached the long term resistance line. As you can see, we have breached it once before but fell right back down into after retesting it for support. Volume looks good (for ETN standards) to suggest this is a real move. The question will be what happens on retest.

Life! We have life!

5 Likes

By breaking the latest highwe formed an uptrend now on the daily chart. (higher high).
Pretty bullish news. The next few days will show if we can hold this trend.

grafik

5 Likes

5 Likes

Just my penny as well! ETN retraced to the 50 fib zone (wave (iv)) and now heading for wave (v) whick is usually 100% or 128% the length of wave (i)

3 Likes

I was thinking the same but I’m worried this will not happen.
Time will tell

Wave (i) being 7 sats, (the length of 27 to 34 sats)?

1 Like

I copied the length of wave (i) and paste it, that will bring us roughly on 52. So 128% will take us to that resistance?

1 Like

Okay, so wave (i) started at the beginning of the long downtrend from November 2019? How do you know where to start the waves from and how accurate are they?

How long might this wave (iv) take… a couple of months?

Every impulse wave must have 5 smaller waves in it, and needs to be shhort in time, that will count for impulse waves. Wave 1.3.5 are impulse waves, 2 and 4 are correction. This is very clear!!

2 Likes

Thank you for further explanation… is wave (v) usually within 24/48hrs from correction (iv) or can it / does it usually take much longer?

Most of the time fast, remember BTC parabolic move? This is very samll in comparison, wave (iii) are the quickest, (i) and (v) slower, but unfortunately time no one can tell :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does it works?.. Do we need to make another lower low after wave (V)?

Yes, after every impulse wave you will get a correction (three wave pullback) Wave one retrace to 61.8-78.6 fib levels. Wave 3 retrace to 38-50%. ETN bounced on the 50% and making its way up to wave 5.

Something like this:

4 Likes

Cheers @Tika for the explanations :+1:

2 Likes

@Tika - was the the 3rd wave earlier today at just shy of 47-sats? If so, how does it all start again?

Wave (iii) in place we are busy with wave (iv) looks like a ascending triangle. The breakout to the top (red) resistance line will confirm wave (v)

1 Like

It seems odd that these cycles seem to play by certain criteria - like the traders are all respecting the rules of the game… except for when they don’t of course!

1 Like

Natural cycles, traders do what traders do, but all within these cycles!

1 Like

@Tika - how is this chart looking now?

Triangles usually have three bottom touches A,C,E and two top B&D (it can be 7,9,11 swings) so, we have to see? But here is an example how it can play our:

2 Likes