ETN Technical Analysis Society

3 Likes

Care to explain? Thanks

Sorry forgot to do the enter button on explanation :slight_smile:
Little arrow bottom left, is where we are right now, so from here we will complete the up to 1st stop, then the down part, to go up to the snd stop. This is called fractals, a sequence of repetitive movements within a range (flag). Hope it make sense?

1 Like

2nd stop at over 50 sats? Hopefully you are right.
Sadly, not even great news/announcement moves etn price anymore.

Yes, 52. Lets hold thumbs?

1 Like

At this point in my etn journey, iā€™m numb to the downwardprice movement already. If it goes to my target prices, then good, if not then i have no choice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thankā€™s for the update chaps.

@Cryptoman976 moving averages are around 43/44?

Presumably the biggest hurdle with all this TA is us getting enough buyers to push through. It seems to me that everyone wants to buy ETN on the cheap and almost seem to relish the opportunity of being able to buy even cheaper. Makes me wonder when this way of thinking about ETN will turn around!

Yes, somewhere in that range.

People always want to buy cheaper, but without outright going to zero I canā€™t imagine how much lower we can go. The natural progression of any market is down. The only reason they go up is because of demand. No demand, no price. Right now, there is no demand within the market itself. There are a multitude of reasons for that, but hopefully the company gets their legal document to rectify the bigger reasons. No matter what, I am holding. I have iron fist hands.

1 Like

What sort of demand do you think there would be on US exchanges?

I honestly canā€™t say right now. But it would provide a ton of liquidity while allowing the largest crypto investing country in the world access to the coin

I guess it is only ā€œbeneficialā€ liquidity, if anyone wants to buy, otherwise it can hurt the price more than it can help - just like BiKi and the other before it. Would you agree?

Yes, liquidity goes both ways. But opening ETN to the US will help with volume none the less.

I would refrain from comparing anything to Biki. That was, in my opinion, a horrible ā€œpartnershipā€ that allows only USD pairing. Donā€™t get me wrong, pairings are good, but in the world of crypto you need to have a BTC pairing as a base line. All the Biki ā€œpartnershipā€ did was give Biki a bunch of trade fees for their gain. It did nothing for ETN at all. Add a BTC pair and that would be a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Well we get atleast one new record for the market in these rough days,
BTC broke out of all time high volumes on the (Coinbase) pairing.
Stay safe

2 Likes

With all the craziness going on with the global pandemic, ETN TA is not high on the priority list. But a break from the worries of the world every once in a while is goodā€¦granted this post isnā€™t really a cheerful one at the momentā€¦

Following up from my post 6 days ago, ETN has continued down the channel it has been in since November 28th. All eyes are on BTC right now (as they have been for quite a while now) and until hat changes, or ETN has a break through that canā€™t be ignored, I see the momentum to be carried down to the ATL satoshi value at minimum. It tried really hard to break out but touched the red resistance line almost exactly before falling.

3 Likes

Update 4 days later:

ETN has hit the lower yellow support line and has simply been sliding down it with very little action as it moves toward the satoshi ATL. Slowly but surely it appears to be on a collision course with that target. What happens from there is anyoneā€™s guess.

One thing is for sure, the team has been EXTREMELY quiet. I donā€™t know if itā€™s because they are busy, waiting on their legal paper or everyone is simply stranded at home due to the global pandemic. All I know at this point is the silence is deafening, but Iā€™m still a big believer and supporter. Assuming we hit (and go below) the ATL satoshi value, I will be dollar cost averaging in. Because at that point weā€™ll be able to say there has never been a better time to buy from a value stand point.

3 Likes

aaaaand, weā€™re there.

In America, Trump signed the $6.2 Trillion relief bill which will act as rocket fuel for Crypto. Just about everyone in America will be getting a check. I canā€™t speak for anyone else, but mine will be going directly into BTC with a portion of that BTC going into ETN as we are now matching ATL sat values on Kucoin.

3 Likes

I think we should get a spike up before people have that money. Most people wont even spend it immediately. They will just keep it for better times and then probably release it to the market all at once creating some type of inflation that cant be stopped.

Iā€™d also say buy crypto. If not nowā€¦ then when ???

Also the same is happening in germany. Companies get free money from the government (freshly printed ofcourse)

3 Likes

We have new ATL on Kucoin at 31.50 sats and are testing the bottom of the downtrend support channel. There seems to be zero interest in buy volume. Iā€™m not sure how long that support can last before a capitulation, possibly to the low 20 sat range.

Iā€™ve zoomed in for a better look:

2 Likes

Yup new Alltime low. And close to original target of rising wedge. The trade in between didnt work, but at least got stopped out without a loss. Now we are waiting for signs of reversal in volume and patterns (double bottoms ie.).

4 Likes

Sign of life! Orā€¦someone simply got excitedā€¦

My previous lines got deleted so I redrew a simplified version with 3 lines instead of 5.

1 Like