ETN Technical Analysis Society

Tesla closing in on the Initial low target in quite some tremendous speeds.
270% on 244 days.
Must say I’m EXTREMELY happy to see this company finally wrecking the manipulators and infinite oilmoney shorting it.

3 Likes

The whole stock market looks like a huge bubble to me thats just waiting to burst.
Either that or the infinite money printing will create even bigger problems :thinking:

3 Likes

We are overdue for a correction, historically speaking , however there are building signs we are at an inflection point.

Check out The second machine age.
http://a.co/96kg7wB

The market doesn’t account for a huge portion of human capital, it’s actually a very narrow snapshot and many economists have been suggesting we need to change many of the ways we measure things. GDP is especially erroneous. Could it be that we are on the cusp of explosive growth? Mars cities anyone? Bringing half the forgotten world into the global economy? There lots of untapped potential sitting on the sidelines, tons of productivity unaccounted for.

Just a casual observer…

3 Likes

Today officially Brexit… let see if crypto market will respond :thinking::wink:

2 Likes

How do you think Brexit affects crypto?
*(is there any reason for it to have any impact?)

1 Like

Either way, happy to see Tesla wrecking them but yes I agree, Likely we’re going to see yet another collapse in coming times, But stocks could evidentally be printed to infinity.

Either you’re in or you’re not. Win or lose, like any other investment basically.

Not financial advice, ever.

1 Like

On the USD pricing I would personally say that we’re looking fairly strong, we seem to get support above 0.004 for once, if you’re a long time follower of this forum you know I have spoken of this region before many months back.

Really don’t want to make any significant calls until we reach 54 sats and 72 sats though.
All I can personally say from my sight is good longterm. 30%~ BTC gain from our 32 bottom,
continuous news coming on regular basis. I feel very strong in my position.

*Not financial advice.

5 Likes

Been a while since I did any analysis on ETN, but I drew some quick lines since the downtrend fro 50+ sats started a couple months ago. We broke that downtrend and tested the previous resistance successfully as support on the dip to 46 sats. Things are looking bullish overall. I dont have my charts at the moment to show anything, but I am very pleased with what I saw when I was looking at them earlier. Good time ahead peeps. Keep the faith and HODL on

8 Likes

Omg…what a jump down 47 sat to 43 sat again… wake up ETN! :rocket::rocket::rocket::sunglasses:

2 Likes

No need to worry yet, we are still in the channel (x/x)? Not long to wait to see which way we will go? Hold thumbs! I am positive!!

7 Likes

On other notes,
I see plenty video titles and papertitles regarding BTC outperforming stocks, and mainly it has done just that.

But me as a complete dead Spacex, Tesla and Elon fanatic brainwashed guinea pig.
Has something to say regarding that.

Tesla 2020

Summary

BTC 2020

Summary

As might know, news have started to notice and diverse investing groups such as ARK and Wedbush etc.

ARK has long been pro tesla and bullish for the future, but more is opening up their eyes and as you may or may not know, Larry Fink CEO of Blackrock has basically said that they will pull investments out of (non renewables) Such as Oil, and force renewable innovation, I wonder what would be a good alternative Energy Company to put their oil investment funds in since neither of these companies is even remotely trying to go clean.

I Personally thought that the 1700$ Tesla prediction I made some time ago was the -best bullish case in the semi long term, (1-2year) but now that more and more investing groups is joining in. 1500$ is set as the bearish case and the best bull case scenario is at 15 000$ from some heads.

Regardless of what they say though, I do believe there is much more good news in the coming years from this company and I’m expecting regions of 5-7k in the future.

*Not financial advice.

For ETN I really don’t have anything to say, we’re within the range as @Tika mentioned.
For Crypto I think in general I don’t see much happening besides of ETN’s efforts of actually implementing it in the real world which is working and making impactful changes in the regions, doesn’t seem that this year will be full of a bull run for us though as the space of crypto-people are all already holding their bags and hoping to god that new people will join the scenery some day in the future.
Couple other projects that I find interesting, but if they will overtake let’s say Youtube, or Twitch in the coming days, weeks and months, highly doubtful as of now. Personally though, I would like it to happen rather sooner then later.

To much shenanigans going on with diverse exchanges, the fake USD coin, I understand why people are sceptic and rather not join compared to join.

*Still not financial advice.

3 Likes

Thought this was a TA thread in general. My bad. Thank you.

2 Likes

Looking at ETN chart right now, we’ve broken exactly every bit of support on the weekly chart,
rising wedge has been officially declined.

Sitting on the last support before we see the ATL sats price again do we break it.
Break below 40 sats support and we are highly likely to see 32 sats again.
The technical target from the rising wedge breakout is 32 sats.
No support inbetween 40-> 32.

Summary

Weekly RSI seems to be rejected from the major resistance at this region. But there is still a couple of days left for the weekly bar to close, and the (daily) RSI is getting into oversold regions with a potential divergence for a potential rebound.

Weekly RSI

Summary

Daily RSI

Summary

No further comments and no predictions, 50/50 we get a rebound from the daily RSI conditions and 50/50 that the weekly failure is to strong for the daily to fight VS.

Thanks

4 Likes

Well, that sucks big time. Time to cut losses then.

Rising wegdes usually break down and after we couldnt jump back in the pattern at the initial try the likeliness of us going lower was high.

Now there is multiple ways to do target analysis.
I’d say we just take the technical target of the rising wedge at around 32-38 sats.

On the other hand BTC Dominance keeps dropping pretty strongly and BTC also just broke 10k$ again. If BTC corrects anytime soon or has a longer sideways period that allows BTC dominance to drop even further that may give ETN and almost all alts plenty of room to grow.

Thats also the reason why I wouldnt bet on us reaching the target.

As for a trade. I dont see any entry points. I’d love to see reversal signs on the daily chart like a double bottom or a huge volume spike to think about buying in for a trade.

For the longterm believers right now is obviously a great time to buy more.

ETN is without a doubt cheap at the moment.

ETN BTC Daily Chart

4 Likes

Agree on every point.

1 Like

Agree with everything. As far as sat value it really is 50/50. The one thing that gives me hope is the early break from the rising wedge with no massive drop. That is typically indicative of a fake out. However, this is ETN which has low volume, so patterns are almost worthless to chart.

As far as USD value, ETN looks good at over .004. But at the end of the day, BTC is in control of it all. For those selling now, I personally want to say thank you for my own personal reasons. Any ETN sold to me will never see a trading desk again. Sell at your own risk.

3 Likes

I was reading more about rising wedges since I never really trade them.
( https://www.investopedia.com/articles/trading/07/rising_wedge.asp )

Many claim the target to be around the first pivot high of the trendlines that form the pattern.

In my opinion that is a likely target and we pretty much reached it.

We can also see some support in this area.

Ofcourse to put a trade we still need some kind of confirmation pattern since its very possible that we bottom out lower especially if we break support.

Still makes me a little more bullish mid term.

ETN/BTC daily. The Blue box is the support zone which also acts as target for the rising wedge pattern on some sites:

4 Likes

Well I personally am most interested in getting more BTC thats why I trade based on the ETN / BTC chart.
I also keep a small HODL position for the projects I like though.

And ETN is one of my biggest HODL position.

The reason is:
Yes there is many technically WAY more advanced projects. Even with decentralized real instant transactions and nice wallets. But none of the other projects have the spirit the ETN team has. None of the other projects treat their crypto like a business like ETN does. I know its a risky bet, but I still think it’d be crazy to not get another ETN Bullrun even on the ETN/BTC chart with all the things that are starting to build up right now.

5 Likes

No. The only crypto you should be trading off USD value is BTC. Why? Because it is the king crypto and every other crypto USD value is based on it. If a crypto is going up in USD value, but down in BTC value, that tells you you should have simply kept your money in BTC because now you are getting less BTC for the USD you used to buy it.

Always always always use BTC trading pairs UNLESS you strictly used a USD trading pair. But not many cryptos have that. The vast majority of cryptos are mainly paired with BTC.

4 Likes