AND then eventually BTC breakout, after about 6 months!, lets see if this will gain momentum?
Do you think ETN can hold onto it’s sat value and how psychologically good would it feel to break and sustain above the 0.004c price barrier, prior to the anytasks launch?
I think it will hold, and gain momentum with BTC? In my opinion, everything happens because it is already read into a pattern, so for me something like anytask and when it launch, is already build in. I know many here is waiting for the launch moment, to see if ETN will moon, for Elliot wave principle believers, it will show in the pattern, as part of the bigger picture. Hope it make sense?
If I am understanding correctly… the sat value is holding because of the imminent AT launch and without this the value would be much down from where it is now?
Where would you say we are in the main trend from wave 1-5?
Do you not see any bounce when AT is launched and if you do, where do you think it may go to and where might the correction waves happen?
Yes, if you want go and look at the dollar a few days prior to 9/11, it reacts before the tragedy, but it was part of the bigger wave count, as if it was bound to happen?
Not really a pattern in ETN yet, this can still be a correction to the downside? If we break 72 level, I would argue that we are in wave 1. (there is some wave count that some consider, me as well, but confirmation lurks at 72?
The bounce will come, whether it was caused by a BTC move, or the launch, doesn’t matter. Wave one, is the only wave that Elliot wave cannot predict. But we look for overall negativity in the market as a point for launch. Also the main reason why I wlll buy wave 3, because it will retrace to Fib 61.8 or 78.6 (fact)
If we brake 72, I will through a bag of money, for sure?
This can also happen, when we break the support line (bottom X) we wil go down. Same for if we break the resistance line (top X) uptrend?
ETN still keeps trying to get back in the pattern.
Lets see if we can break into that important barrier or get rejected and make new all time lows.
What are the chances for etn to go back into the pattern? I have a chance of making a good 15% profit if sell a bit now. I know people dont like selling here but i need the extra cash.
Chances lessen if you sell.
As much as that line keeps getting tested, the chances are high. The bears can only keep it down for so long. They will eventually run out of coins to sell unless they are wash trading at a slight loss to keep price down. That is not economically smart for a long period of time…
Oh well. Have to take profits sooner or later. $400aud in profit. Will buy back later if price goes back down.
Hi, The pattern, chart, is very clear now, btc and even etn, we are back…
Update on how this is playing out?
No time to wait i will miss this cheap prices . If BTC return, etn will do the same. The market is to decide and history will repeat. This etn decline was depend on bitcoins decline.
Only my thoughts
Well we currently bounce around resistance.
We had 2 failed attempts to break it. The more often a level is tested the more likely it is broken.
I think its more likely we break down though.
Volume is still decent, but not high enough for really big moves.
Wouldnt put a (long/buy) trade before we break resistance at least.
I’ll update once there is something to update