ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Lovely growth . Nice and steady…

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Another 100k in the bag, lets have a good week, cheers :beach_umbrella:

5 Likes

Around 2500 new users a day… lovely… is that mean advertising in SA started?

Just a question…

:joy::sunglasses::chipmunk:

5 Likes

There were 4000 new MM’s between midnight Saturday and midnight Sunday. Interesting to see if the pace continues :+1:

3 Likes

no, it did not. Had the same thought but than i tried. You have to type in a number you want to buy data for and then the unlimited appears…

1 Like

Good morning from the USA… I hate REDDIT… have a good day…

7 Likes

I guess that if we are having a fork in the next week or 2, there isn’t much change to those mining. Other coins I have seen advertise forks weeks in advance to enable everyone to get ready for it with config file changes etc…

Anyone know what is involved in pushing this fork out??

We have helped some to get going with the Joomla Package ETNCommerce to setup a webshop. As a Joomla focused web agency we have created quite a few plugins now for the Instant Payment system. We also created the PrestaShop version. Currently the major platforms have ETN plugins for them with WooCommerce being the absolute largest.

But the demand for this is not large at all to be honest. Not yet, but it will come when we get more users.

But this is really no issue for ETN currently - the instant payment APi is so easy to create a plugin or custom function for that any developer can do it really within a a few hours.

Currently price is low (and people rather keep their ETN for a future rise in price) and the only thing that really sell currently (online) is ETN promo stuff (tshirts and mugs etc). So there is really no real function adding ETN currently - except for to promote the project.

We created etnsign.com for this purpose too - ETN promotion is a great way now in the beginning to get those ETN moving.

But this is going to change quickly as massadoption and price rise happen.

5 Likes

Looks like all of the Electroneum job postings on Linkedin got filled except the “UX Designer” job and a new job just got posted for a “Marketing Graphic Designer”

11 Likes

Knowing that we may be live in 20 countries by the end of this year, what could we expect about the price ? What’s your opinion ?

4 Likes

.006-.008…:money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

I just want to see a bottom of 1.2c so I can relax and watch it unfold.

2 Likes

I stopped doing the math on my break even point at 1.5c. Bought a bunch since then, so I am guessing at this point, but it’s roughly in that range.

2 Likes

On the low end: $0.03 to $0.05 cents
On the medium end: $0.06 to $0.10 cents
On the “Monster deal” end: $0.20 cents

My actual prediction is roughly $0.05 cents or around 500 Sats

7 Likes

I could live with that.

3 Likes

Also it’s not just 20 countries, it’s also Gig Guru. The combination will definitely move the price in a positive direction

3 Likes

Anyways, off to work in a bit. On an interesting project. Trying to bring a 45 year old sprinkler system back into shape. May not sound exciting to you, but in my world of landscape horticulture, this is like an archaeology dig. Those old guys had different, but smart ways about them. Amazing that after 30 years in the industry, I still find new to me and interesting approaches to things.

11 Likes

Yea I am at a break even of about a penny. I feel the same way. I just want to break above that and stay there. Then I won’t care what the price is because at least I made a little money.

7 Likes

I just want to make my wife smile and buy her a vacation.

9 Likes