ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Plus max is a lunatic… :rofl:

What I’m saying is , they could have thought about this way before , when they banned crypto ads and had more users.
People are leaving Facebook, Twitter or getting kicked out.

1 Like

That’s very true. Good point @CaptainMarvel

1 Like

I just encountered another fudder calling ETN a dead coin and calling me delusional. Here’s my response. Feel free to copy/paste and adjust to address anyone claiming ETN is a dead coin. This will make it easier to stop these vultures trying to destroy our investment:

The coin is dead? Hahahahaha

Oh you are so right. Because when a company is dying they always recruit new staff, including recruiting a recruiter. A dead coin always goes up in user numbers. Electroneum is rapidly reaching the 3 million registered users. Yep that sounds like a dead coin. A dead coin company usually brings out a mobile phone to increase brand recognition and to cater to the market they are targeting. A dead company usually works tirelessly to create new ways to get their dead coin in usage ie gig.guru and vendor directory and getting staff on the ground in South Africa and deals with telecommunications companies. Creating an instant payment system and patenting it. Yep that sounds like a company that has no long term vision and are preparing their exit strategy.

You may benefit from doing a little research into how business works and how long it takes to implement deals like these in the real world.

Since you’re into educating people on how ETN is a dead coin, why don’t you present us with a coin that isn’t dead? Give us a full rundown of exactly what the company is doing for their coin. Not a company that has amazing blockchain infrastucture but their coin remains speculative. A company that is actively promoting their coin and successfully getting mass adopted. Then we’ll look at their success and where they were at a year and a half after launch. This should be fun.

His response: Keep dreaming, I can’t be bothered with this $h… anymore. Good luck losing your money lol

:joy::rofl::joy::grin:

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

23 Likes

@gjfrom and six hours later we on need 4,741. That’s 459 registered users in six hours.

Your Monday prediction is looking good!
:sunglasses::+1:

:bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

13 Likes

Friday! Friday! Friday!:wink::hugs: morning everyone!

7 Likes

Morning for you, 11:30 pm for me. Just got done working late and I’m up in 4 hours to grind some more. Put on a fresh pot for me. :coffee:

6 Likes

We are in the same time zone. It is 11:45pm for me right now. We could be neighbors. :joy:

3 Likes

@sk8Monkey Beautiful are you visiting from out of country? Or do you live in B.C.? I am in Victoria B.C.!

1 Like

This is the kind of thing I believe ETN and gig.guru could help put a stop to or put a big dent in by offering much better options to earn some money. Maybe these kids and others like them who are nothing more than child slave laborers being denied an education could break the cycle one day and turn around and help others gain digital skills and avoid the trap of slave labor on places like cocoa farms on the Ivory Coast.

It would take the help of some non profits, because KYC would be difficult to obtain for many of the children and young adults who don’t even have birth certificates. Perhaps Some kind of exception could be granted in cooperation with gov’t bodies in such cases and non profit could assist in establishing some kind of documentation and identity process.

There has to be a way, unless the world just doesn’t give a crap at all.

7 Likes

I am in Parksville fellow Islander!

I’m off outside to beat my head against a wall. Sheesh.

2 Likes

The fud doesn’t bother me any more. Reason being, if Electroneum are an honest, productive company (which they have proved to be over and over again delivering what they say - sometimes a little later than expected but it’s new tech breaking new ground), then all fud eventually gets broken down when etn moves forward. Nothing shuts up fudsters than being proven wrong. When etn delivers, the price moves, people in developing countries are better off, the dream becomes reality and challenges are met with progress, that’s when people talking rubbish really lose. The pain for someone hating on etn when we hit .50 will be crippling - coulda been a millionaire mate. Even if you didn’t believe in etn I still think 100,000 coins would be a wise move as an insurance policy. It’s so cheap and promising there are going to be many people kicking themselves when it gets back to .2

9 Likes

Agreed. We as a community owe it to the forum to do some housekeeping. If you don’t address people’s fears, uncertainty or doubt whether they are posting for nefarious reasons or genuinely concerned then (in my opinion,) things can get out of hand. Certainly in this thread we try to keep the vibes positive…and for the most part discuss rather than argue. Anyway, Hi. We haven’t spoken before. :grinning:

8 Likes

I first heard of etn exactly a year ago. At my wedding, a ‘plus 1’ told me about the amazing opportunity. I had no idea about crypto or bitcoin. I researched it before I flew home and was going to buy a set amount of coins. That’s since increased shall we say. I’ve read this forum every day since it launched. I did expect faster movement but I’m patient to wait and see. Friends I know have told be about the wild ride from seeing crypto’s x10 x20 etc so I’m looking forward to that. In the meantime I look forward to every update. Like a lot of you I’ve watched some old videos again and they get me pumped. Ells wants 20m this year - 10 would be amazing. Proper instant payment. Partnerships. Remittance. Guru. They are all working their socks off doing real deals with proper companies. Let’s enjoy the ride.

17 Likes

:sunglasses::chipmunk::+1:

4 Likes

What do ya’ll think regarding this day? Will we continue this semi reverse for the upside, or will we continue sideways semi up & down for further accumulation?

Honestly I barely dare say for my self, but something is telling me there doesn’t require much news or information for atleast a short term reversal.

To be honest with you. I’m very hopeful & excited mainly for the project in its whole, but semi hopeful for a continued reverse to the upside aswell

Just for fun to see what everyone is thinking😏

1 Like

There’s been 917 new registered users in the last 12 hours. Something is cooking somewhere.
:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Morning, up another 1k in here too. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I’m expecting it to pump. Most of the time when there is expectation there is a pump…but after that? Well…I hope it doesn’t dump again as it always does. Not being negative, it is what it is. Let us see.

7 Likes