ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

@Rach
When I open a transaction detail, there is no Back button.

1 Like

Something interesting i seen today

Should be an x to exit in the upper right corner for Android.

1 Like

:slight_smile:
You needs latest iPhone.

Yeah I read that and it occured to me that ETN already has that capability.

Imagine “Work today, get paid today. ETN symbol. Right on your phone.”

2 Likes

We’re aware of this issue. If you press where the button would be it does go back.

4 Likes

On my Galaxy S10 the miner keeps disconnecting and telling me I’m offline when I’m not and hitting retry doesn’t work. I have to restart the phone.

1 Like

It was like that also on 4.0.3 for me. And same now. It only ‘checks’ if you tap the data/WiFi off and on. Then retry works.

I have to say it’s nice seeing some green this morning other than just in my garden.

Will it sustain? Will it grow? Only with love and daily attention…like my garden.

17 Likes

35% up, back in the top 100 and NUMBER 1 HIGHEST GAINER out of those top 100 in the last hour. :laughing:

8 Likes

Which site? Still needs to go up a bit to reach the top 100 on CMC.

2 Likes

I just had a funny read on Reddit saying ETN is broke. Where do these people come up with this BS.

I would bet that ETN has way more money than the 40 million ICO money considering the bull run that immediately followed the ICO.

5 Likes

Anyone having issues with the app? Mine stopped working and says “We are currently experiencing high volumes of traffic. Try again later.” Anyone else having an issue?

working just fine on my side-android

1 Like

Maybe with the new speedy sign up 100 million peeps are all signing up at the same time…

6 Likes

Just needed a phone reboot…sorry if I stirred an FUD or FOMO depending if you’re an optimists or pessimist…

1 Like

i am looking at the kucoin for more than 2h and we are slowly eating coins :slight_smile: now 72sats on menu

3 Likes

:whale::whale::whale::whale::whale:Eat em boys

4 Likes

Your garden is very advanced, I feel like I do not know what I am doing…:wink:

14 Likes

So jealous of your big gardens - only get postage stamp ones where I live, damn new uk housing estates!!

2 Likes