ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Thanks. Electroneum coins would look good in that app floating in the air. Plus if they let us drop them on the map in that app we could create trails of ETN coins leading them to a pot of a lot of them like a treasure hunt.
Imagine if we combine that with the gig guru website. What I mean is we request some job assignment in a country in Africa like go to different areas and sign someone up with the ETN app and take a picture with geo location.
We pay them but also we drop ETN coins in that location in the aircoins app after it’s done for the people they signed up to pick up.

You know another app Electroneum would look good in? The worldopoly app. The color scheme would go really well with it. It’s in phase 1 right now (world building) and they are beta testing phase 2 (they are adding power lines, various types of buildings, manpower, etc.). Phase 2 is when it becomes more like a game.

2 Likes

Almost 58% BTC dominance!!!

4 Likes

Ummm is that really OCC ? If so you got about 800 USD worth there. Impressive. Still I hope etn manages to avoid this opportunity. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was wondering what the value of the coins was too - thats pretty good hunting to get that much in 3 months :slight_smile:

1 Like

I wonder if it’s a different OCC because mine does not show that price.

Huh. Yea that one i couldn’t find on CMC surprised it’s on blockfolio? Anyway. It’s 4cents worth of something. 12k X .00000335

1 Like

I don’t want to get political here… but NO, just no.

I see M1 is shown as available again on Amazon UK, 22nd May.

7 Likes

I can has prime air trans north sea Drone delivery Norway ?

Thanks for the info.

8 Likes

We were all surprised by the M1 announcement at MWC, so what do you think the chances are of electroneum manufacturing their own budget laptop sold through Gig.Guru with further discounts offered on the completion of electroneum’s elearning course?

It looks like a user could pick up a reasonable laptop for under £200 to carry out gig.guru work. If electroneum sold them directly to users at a fraction above the manufacturing cost, they could potentially bring this price down further and even offer the users a micro loan to help them with the purchase, which may then tie them into the ecosystem for 12, 24, or 36 months.

12 Likes

Ive been saying that it would be cool if gig.guru users paod a one time $5 entry fee that was a etn stake behind the scenes. That etn stays in the ecosystem and can be used for loans to unbanked after thy qualify. Holders win. Unbanked win. Gig.guru users win because its a one time thing.

4 Likes

Could even be $1. If 200000 people use gig.guru how many laptops can $200000 buy?

3 Likes

I’d worry about that excluding people that are interested, yet not committed. A lot of people would be interesting in feeling it out (testing the waters, so to speak), but would be turned away by an entrance fee. Sure, it’s not much, but psychologically it matters.

5 Likes

I’d rather a flat 1% fee, or even .1%. It bypasses that psychological barrier to entry, and would raise far more money for such a fund for the unbanked side. That fund is a great concept though. It would need to be fleshed out a lot, but on the surface, I like it.

3 Likes

Well they do say that low end laptops are more phone tech built up than computer tech downsized, so I’m sure it could be done.

1 Like

Not necessarily. Phone’s are designed to run an operating system that is lighter than a full on Windows build. Hence why Chromebooks, which are closer to phone tech than PC tech, run an Android variant.

Same with why you don’t find tablets, outside the heavier, higher end models, don’t run Windows.

I thought that’s what I said, but if not then I don’t understand. But never mind. It’s just what they tell me in PC World when they are trying to add more and more to the sale and I tell them no I just want the laptop, no extras, and they look at each other and talk quietly and one of them says “oh well if it’s what the customer wants”, then they tell me what I MUST do.
I just use them and break them.

1 Like

Yeah it’s not the same one. I remember I looked it up a while ago. There was a name change at one point.
All the coins on aircoins app so far afaik are worth fractions of a penny.

1 Like