ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

I was really impressed with The Flash.

1 Like

When Death?

1 Like

That would have been so great to have this dark robed silent figure standing next to Thanos and nobody knows who or what it is, except any of the characters who are more telepathically sensitive get totally freaked out by it.

I’ve not seen it but I know it’s quite well liked.

So, today in the thread we have comics and the collective… the latter would be a good name for a team of super-villains for the Avengers to fight!

1 Like

The word ‘‘Collective’’ just makes me think of The Borg. I would willingly be assimilated. image

5 Likes

The effect on back issue prices is about the best thing to come out of it, the market was struggling in the early 2000s…

1 Like

Over production. Too many gas station usp code versions. Scarcity/value. Just like the world of crypto lol

Happy Sunday everyone! Just back from watching Endgame again - just as good the second time :grin:. Hope we have all had a great weekend :+1:

6 Likes

Another day on the streets of South Africa and Uganda. Electroneum real world adoption for the masses and unbanked. :slight_smile: Good morning all!

11 Likes

The HODLwagon just loaded up again…

9 Likes

That’s just my cash I withdraw when we moon

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I used to waste my time there on Reddit combating obvious lies from complete total idiots spewing false info about ETN.

I’ll never apologise for confronting any of those worthless punks.

The moderators there were fair and kept me in check when I stepped over the line there.

These days I feel ETN has proven that it is a solid project with immense potential.

Don’t see a need to defend it against window lickers as much as in the beginning.

10 Likes

Gonna be a good 2019…

Goodnight .

:paw_prints::chipmunk::paw_prints::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

13 Likes

As you can see you have misspelled the site, you have two cc s in electroneum.

thanks
M

4 Likes

ETN TV :uk:, [28.04.19 08:41]
[Forwarded from KuCoin News (Steve Baillie)]
Electroneum (ETN) Upgrade Completed: Deposit and Withdrawal Services Now Open

KuCoin has completed the upgrade of ETN, and the deposit and withdrawal functions are now open.

See the official announcement here:
https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-etn-upgrade-completed-190428

6 Likes

Anyone know what’s going on with huobi global? Been about 1.5 hours and no trades, are wallets being upgraded or wallets down for maintenance. Can’t find news anywhere or updates from ETN or huobi

1 Like

All good, just witnessed a sell at 88 sats

1 Like

For the ones saying ETN is only going down…I got 75$ of free stellar that is now worth 45$ :smiley:

2 Likes

Hahahha

So I did woopsies thanks for pointing that out.

It’s my link it needed updating as it has changed

https://support.electroneum.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/3/user/login

Jira ??

1 Like

Still under maintenance

:paw_prints::chipmunk::bow_and_arrow:

3 Likes