ETN Rocket to Mars FOMO Club

Some utter clowns on Reddit today if anyone feels like going over there to help put them straight about this “dead” coin.

1 Like

Evening all, I’ve just finishing creating a topic in the Opportunities Section that explores the potential of Electroneum in the Education sector if any one fancies a lengthy read.

7 Likes

I would not waste time feeding the young and poor basement trolls at reddit

1 Like

well, that sounded like a old grumpy man
if you insist on whipping ignorant infidel bums, i guess could participate for 1 hour tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

I have tuned it all out. I m running a victory lap in the zone with the true ETN believers. I also got back into writing. No time for fud when you’re having fun.

3 Likes

my second wife?
(A/2)+7 in reach

2 Likes

Lol. Really, I’m done with the silly back and forths. If it was based on facts fine, but it’s like kindergarden out there. I got scolded by dino btw. Hahaha

1 Like

@Magic It looks like just another card helping to convert crypto into fiat. Although competition is good, so far no Crypto company comes even close to our beloved Electroneum eco-system in the making.
:muscle::sunglasses::+1:
Hey Magic, “gotta catch em all!” Good call

7 Likes

Brilliant vibe in here in the last day or so!
:nerd_face::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Nice video, Makes me feel extremely good about my actions and investing in ETN. I feel like we are moving in the right direction and if any true institutions wants to invest in crypto they will look at companies like ETN guaranteed. They are not in the business to fight government.

1 Like

Also ranked 84 on BTI with real volume showing not faked like that BS on Huobi.

Ok, don’t get too excited but I think Nostradamus may have predicted ETN. And even more specifically this thread!! A part of his prediction was something about a party of Mars :wink::wink::wink: and something about more jewels than 100 thousand rubies. A good sign for us :nerd_face:
Well in this link, they say it’s about bitcoin but I’m quite convinced it’s about ETN :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s got a metal card and its green…

Oooo if only I was rich enough hahahahaha…

Suns out and its gonna get warmer for the weekend in the u.k

Woop woop

1 Like

Nice share… I do like nostradamus quatrains

He also predicted musk’s satellite internet and the house in the sky falling to the earth.

Dun dun derrrrrr.

1 Like

Also turns out that someone wrote a song about this thread a long time ago haha
It uncannily describes this FOMO club :nerd_face:
It even mentions fighting the hate-

I’m on a roll with discoveries today :grin:

2 Likes

I just checked the price on KuCoin and had a “moment” when I thought it was 980 sats…I was only out by a factor of 10 :woozy_face:

I’m a silent lurker normally but just wanted to step out and say I’ve been in since ico and despite all the fud I’m holldling and accumulating. The value in etn still stands patience young jedi’s Patience :pray:

21 Likes

Thinking I might need to buy some more myself :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dont think too much… You end up buying anyway :joy:

3 Likes

Really “shaking out the weak hands” now eh?

3 Likes