ETN Retracement rebuy/trade Idea

HUGE drop in markets all around the world.

Are we in a financial crisis ?

Maybe nobady know but its 10 years after the mortgage crysis and crysis go every 10 years maybe yep… But nice that the drop was too in stock market…

I have a crazy theory that looks like this.
First people fleeing into crypto.
Goverment steps in and says crypto is damaging our system and is illegal.
Some crash and consolidation.
Goverment gets crashed and confronted. The people want a solution (crypto)
Crypto allowed again and we go to the moon.

Happy End.

Credits roll down the screen.

“Buy one get 2 Bags of popcorn at the exit”

1 Like

I already saw the stock market crash coming for months was just a matter of time for the bubble to pop :neutral_face:

S&P500 broke under the 200day MA.
grafik

That is a very bearish sign in the stock markets.

What will happen to Cryptos and ETN now ?

Well I’m not sure. WE may see some temporary runup.
A consolidation phase after people flee from stocks could also be since people may be insecure and stay in fiat.
We could also see a crypto crash and people moving to fiat till the situation clears.
A huge bullrun is also not out of question.

Pretty much anything can happen imho.

What do you think ?

Deutsche Bank started advertising bitcoin and blockchain. WOW.

Crazy times x)

3 Likes

In the end I still think the crypto market will prevail whatever happens @CryptoMatt :thinking:

1 Like

I do also believe that. Crypto, Gold, Silver and some others will stay.

1 Like

Hey can someone explain to me a little more about the cup and handle forming I am having difficulty in seeing it? Cheers!

1 Like

Its most obvious on the daily chart. Check out this article for more info: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp Hope it helps :slight_smile:

ETN has tested the upper boundry of the descending triangle twice. Momentum is low but support and RSI looks good. MACD crossing closing in at 8hourly and 30min charts. So far it looks like a breakout upward, 350sats looks as a good point to buy in. Stoploss at 329.

2 Likes

I can see another bullish pennant forming
I would expect some action from TA-traders when(if) we break the upper Resistance Line (~380),
and some crazy action when(if) last local high is broken (421)

3 Likes

Thanks it all helps!

1 Like