ETN Friends "HappyHour"

@CaptainMarvel

1 Like

I think either way he’ll survive.
Been a follower of wikileaks for a while now and i know they plan all this stuff.
@Cosmicrypto

1 Like

@CaptainMarvel They knew it was coming, they posted on the 5th April exactly what would take place and sure enough it happened on the 11th. I’m sure they have some aces up their sleeve to deal with it. Here’s hoping :crossed_fingers: if there wasn’t people like him risking everything to expose the truth, we would never see changes in the world.

Have you seen Underground: the Julian Assange story? It’s brilliant! You can watch it on YouTube but you have to purchase it

1 Like

Electroneum on Publish0x

I started using Publish0x which is a publishing platform where both the writers and the readers get paid.

The people there are really enthusiatic about crypto and it’s not only crypto articles you find on its platform.I know there are guys here who are trying to promote ETN in all possible ways and can write great articles.
We can start some ETN FOMO there.

Help me become one of the youngest ambassadors for Publish0x by clicking on the link below when you sign up

To the Moon!!

3 Likes

Didn’t Assange have a massive data dump that when he finally gets out in jail or should the worst ever happen . A key would be released so us common folk could open it .

3 Likes

Im lurking @BigBrother305 :wink::smirk:

2 Likes

Is it still “alive”?

This is my day :smile:. Its spring, but no green yet

6 Likes

I have been shopping with three women. I say shopping…following them around carrying everything and then as a bonus paying for it all. Next weekend I shall work. Time off is bad!

5 Likes

Basket biach​:joy::joy:
Hehehe

2 Likes

Was playing football with the kids this evening… i feel like i have swallowed a nuclear bomb

1 Like

I am simply the engine that drives the family. My fuel is beer!

4 Likes

I sat with the wife and watched this …

Tomorrow off to see if chillingham castle is haunted…

:ghost:

4 Likes

did i miss something today… :stuck_out_tongue::wink:

Nope… :frowning_face:

oh, well, i was right on btc not under 5 and going to move. Talked to BFA 1hour ago, he said btc slowly sink, i said, no my friend, it will shoot shortly… hehe

2 Likes

Kinda hope you are right, but also gunna wait to restock both etn and btc. I think a little lower.

1 Like

i got target 5500-5700 now

Let us hope it rises and keeps rising.

We could all do with some smiles

3 Likes

Hmm… i do not like to be wrong…

3 Likes