ETN Friends "HappyHour"

Happy birthday sir @Tanwax ! That burger looks amazing I might need to put it on my bucket list!

2 Likes

There is a bigger one however this one will easy feed 5

1 Like

I think I have fomo for patty’s cake burger. :joy:

1 Like

It is too big there was 6 teenager boys and they bought 3 cake burgers and this is way more than 20 people can eat.

1 Like

It sounds amazing haha oversized food is great :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is what I had to take home to much food

1 Like

Birthday dinner successful :+1::joy:

1 Like

Good grief! That’s a BURGER! Hope you had a great day Tanwax. :balloon::balloon:

2 Likes

I’m just Reading Richards email (from my inbox this time,)…does anyone else have Richards voice in their mind as they read it…because I do. Very odd. Still it’s nice to re-read it. Now I must do building things. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Happy birthday @Tanwax hope you’ve had a fantastic day !!!

Hugs and respect from a fellow fomosapien …

:cake:

1 Like

Yes I know etn terms are 18
On the Apple store it says 4+
I’m guessing ranter has iPhone.

1 Like

Maybe @JonneHex maybe me. :slight_smile:

It is a bit confusing. Well I think you only have to be over 18 to use the app? Not to buy ETN though :thinking:

Well, must be 18 to own a phone number too. My kid has the app of course, as i have an account on the miss, but i cant do more than 2kyc in the house.

@Tanwax Congratulations! Woooah! Thats one Viking burger!
Nice place, it strikes me just as i imagine a classic american burger place!
You and wife seems like a very kind couple!

3 Likes

@Tanwax happy Day i want a burger like that, it looks awesome… :tada::confetti_ball::tanabata_tree::tanabata_tree::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Spent the whole day drylining and coving, time for a beer or two. What (if anything,) have I missed? Do I need my space suit yet?

1 Like

Thank you all for Birthday well wishes I feel the love @JonneHex the cake burger is a viking burger it can feed easy 8-10 people. I think that is about the right size for a viking long boat crew.

3 Likes

Ehehehehe :sunglasses::grin:
I would help if i was there,

1 Like

The cider’s kegged and another batch of mead is cold crashing before bottling. Can I pour a glass for anyone?

Happy hour for sure. :grin:

6 Likes