ETN Friends "HappyHour"

Tnx, :sunglasses:, been awesome, though its just a number…

3 Likes

Happy happy my friend. May you have many of just numbers to celebrate. Have a good one :beers:

3 Likes

How many do you need now?
Thats about 15 I think ?

2 Likes

I will be needing some :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:
Behodl well!

2 Likes

ETN traveler from time traveling

3 Likes

So, buy more sheep Etn.?

1 Like

Don’t mind the Bitcoin bubble thing but this video is just hilarious.

4 Likes

lol :joy:
20…

crypto ride

2 Likes

The bulls are coming and they’re Russian!!

5 Likes

Almost never heard of here, worlds coming closer. Demand in Monero. Bad Privacy…

1 Like

Crypto has had an impact on the world mostly in the good side but this shows that crypto has a dark side as well owing to anonimity.
The dark web , terrorists but we have to realize that even the internet first started as a hub for crimes.After 2 decades , everyone’s using the internet, in the case of crypto the good side showed up in less than a decade.

3 Likes

If possible there will always be crime

1 Like

And still way more crime was done with fiat then with crypto. :slight_smile: And nobody is upset :chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

Doyou know that the Australian Taxation office has access to all numbered swiss bank accounts?
Cant hide anthing,

1 Like

Of course. I just thought the demand was a bit, ‘fun’. And that ransom crime in norway is like tourists on mars…

2 Likes

Did you heard about this?
https://www.ccn.com/hacker-group-pay-bitcoin-ransom-or-well-release-9-11-papers/

They are bad hackers if they demand BTC.

As I heard there is no vital documents anyway.

1 Like

Lol, yes. Secret nasa papers of the bases on moon, mars, and Aliens working with with governments, that not even presidents know of. Hehe.
Im not saying it was aliens… could be.

2 Likes

Alien bitcoin squirrel bone whales

3 Likes