ETN Friends "HappyHour"

Nice personal giftsšŸ˜Š

1 Like

darn, you are really good at this. Not trying to be offensive, but can I assume your gender?

@RSKNOR I am a 57 year old man Tanwax is the name of the lake near my house it is a native American name. Also Thank you for the good words on the Wreaths. I cut the boughs and my daughter decorated them a joint effort we made 8 of them today.

4 Likes

darn, i was wrong there.
Iā€™m an 47 year old man from Norway, my ex-wife used to make beautiful holiday wreaths.
Iā€™m, really impressed :+1:

4 Likes

You got a couple years on me Dinosaur!
I thought I was the oldest kid on the block.!
Nice wreaths too, great gesture.
Im quite fond of gifts from the heart as opposed to bought.
A step back in time to the true meaning of Christmas.
:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

That was really cool your troll.
Whats the story behind them?
:heart::heart:

The making or the trolltale?:blush:
-its a bit busy this week and next, less time on the forum, its alot going on, school, kindergarden. I have 3kids stretching soon 4, 11 and 14. Its treelighting, kindergarden gathering, santa dinner gathering, gymnastics yearend, sing and drama schoolshow, soccer gathering, and so on, :smile:

3 Likes

Traditional meaning of troll in your country.
Are the ones you make part of some tradition?

1 Like

We have trolls yes, and tusser, like elves,
But the christmas troll is called a nisse, its more like a dwarf, with the classic santa hat.
Its not connected to the christianity, but the original celebrate witch is the lightfest of course, JĆ²l. Sun turning. Wich christians stole.:blush:. We dont say christmas, christian messe either, we say Jul, JĆ²l. And Julenisse. Not saint claus. The nisse lives around the forest, like elves, trolls, and hide on the barn, so some set out a bowl of porridge for the small nisse on the stairs, and its eaten in the night. Probably neighbour cat or fox likely but.:smile:.
Its all become a big pot mix of old mythological, heden and christian traditions.

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Kindergarden tree lightup.
The santa came

3 Likes

Iā€™m on the train. Bored. No bar on the train. Going to the German market when I get into the city so Iā€™m certain there will be something good in a glass there!

2 Likes

Olalala, yes, bier ist kein problem there, visited any christmas markets?
Deutches oktberfest sind auf meine ā€˜liste erstellenā€™

Great times enjoy them I have 3 daughters 30, 32, and 34
My grand daughter is 12 and grandson is 5. The wee ones grow up fast!

2 Likes

Myohmy,:blush:, you have had your share of hormons thenā€¦

1 Like

You didnt waste any time between my friend,:smile::grin::grin:

1 Like

Just been in a room watching Cypress Hill with about 2000 people, about a thousand wereā€¦ Iā€™m going to sleep well!

2 Likes

Until 5 years ago I was surrounded by women all the time. I had my children in my 20ā€™s there is a reason young people have kids as when you get older you donā€™t have the energy.

2 Likes

Oh yeh, 24 with the first, 38 now with the 4yo, its not the same galopping horsešŸ˜„

2 Likes