ETN Friends "HappyHour"

The temperature in the ocean between Australia and New Guinea reaches 31 degrees in summer.
It kills the coral reef.
It is getting hotter…every year.
That is no longer a scientific debate…
It is a political debate between the world leaders.
I will say no more.

1 Like

Its strange, we talk all weather here. Its hello, how are you? Its rainy today…
-a week of sun and 25 gets headlines in the news, no shit.

1 Like

Send your ETN Address I will match 500 ETN.

1 Like

Cars in the US are considered to be classic after 25 years and antique after 30 years.
I used to participate in car shows and this was what the said.

2 Likes

etnkJFseBA4Va29qEzbaz2TBf4wrom243PcYAMGRoxFBVaDnUknAavQgbmbhRobVonVBi2pY1fKF4UgJs8N4x1TE6pJWhG4HZS

Merely stated for the purpose of club registration here.
Thats a class of registration that is 75% cheaper than normal registration
Its probably the same here.
Im not sure

1 Like

All donators have also a share of my winnings, if i win, i have set 25%. Split on amount.

1 Like

Secret donator put in a good chunk!:blush:

@Pahini, you can also donate some of that summer heat😄

1 Like

500 ETN sent and on the way bro.

1 Like

Repat: Christmas Poker Event, we are planning date, etc,
I want to raise a ETN bonus, onto paperwallet this time. Giftcard.
I will market ETN. And post winnerpic here.
Who want to do a donation for the bonus for the Tourny? Its guaranteed downloads of app and interest spread.
So far counting 4000ETN. Inc me.
All donators share a 25% stake in possible winnings if i win some too. Split on amount.
There is a chance all get more back than donated. Alot. If im in the zone😁, no pressure, i hope u donate for the cause
etnkJFseBA4Va29qEzbaz2TBf4wrom243PcYAMGRoxFBVaDnUknAavQgbmbhRobVonVBi2pY1fKF4UgJs8N4x1TE6pJWhG4HZS

1 Like

Maaaate I would gladly box it up and give it away if I could!,!

2 Likes

This is the paper wallet address right?

I’m being a bit slow! 500 ETN flying your way. At this rate some lucky poker player is going home with a fat bonus win. Whoever wins remind them that one day a coach load of international folk will arrive and demand a Norwegian Moonshine shot from them!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

1000 ETN on the way :grin::chipmunk::chipmunk:

:zipper_mouth_face:speechless!:heart: Its my adress, the ‘secret one’ donated now, and im not in computer range, so must make that paper first. Better do donate now while etn lay flat pancake, its maybe harder to give out when its shooting up!:smile:. I will certainly do a fight to try win in something also. Date looks like to be 27.dec

2 Likes

Couldn’t care less about you winning, this will create some serious FOMO amongst your poker playing buddies!

1 Like

I sent mine over your way this morning Bro.

I must count up. Wooop!
We got 12500 for donation! :heart::heart:

2 Likes

BOOM, I’m coming to Norway to play…how do you play poker? Do you have to get to 21?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes