ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Welcome to the forum @Jamma9 if you’re a friend of @Pahini’s then you’ll understand when I welcome you with many :blue_heart::sparkling_heart::purple_heart: and many :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:!
Nice to have you here, enjoy!

9 Likes

Its simple @3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7

I

use-the-force

6 Likes

Funny its seemed that someone (on Kucoin) just now picked up c300k at 190sats and then wanted another 250k, but decided just to buy at 191sats. Thats called FOMO! :wink:

6 Likes

How long ago?
:sheep::sheep::sheep::sheep:

All the last trades starting 1,262.59 (excluding the 3 most recent)

This is not a family forum as such.
Terms of use are same as using etn.

Its a public forum anyone can view it.

Came across this interesting company while doing some research. Seems they are a payment solution targeting the unbanked in places such as Indonesia. Not blockchain related from what I can tell. Someone just invested 200 million into them. KinerjaPay. Competition? I know they ain’t giving away free $$ to the unbanked. https://www.kinerjapay.co

1 Like

KinerjaPay Continues to Expand its Gift Card Center for International Customers to Spend Their Bitcoin

KinerjaPay, a global distribution service provider, allows Bitcoin customers world-wide to purchase virtually anything on its eCommerce platform.

October, 2017

KinerjaPay Selects Blockchain Industries and Fintech Global Consultants to Transition to Token Payment Platform

December, 2017

KinerjaPay Transitions to Token Payment Platform with Guidance from Blockchain Industries

Shareholders of Both Companies to Benefit from Ownership of the First Southeast Asian Coin Exchange

January, 2018

True, I just had to logout to check.
But you have to be over 18 to sign up.

They are one of those that can co-exist…but can’t actually compete with ETN.

Unless of course they have around 8 billion tokens they can give away to users and partners.

And do they have a Gig ecomony platform planned? Probably not. They going to have zero fees instant remittance?

But it does look like they could have some succcess ahead of them. Just not on the same level ETN is headed.

1 Like

Maybe we should buy them out?

I think competition is a good sign. But our team is better :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for re checking my checking checked out.
Saved me having to check out to check and then check back in again.!

3 Likes

Check please! 20 checkered checks

1 Like

I got some more F…O , fill inn missing letters.
Thanks to vid. Coinbase-Btc-kucoin-Etn

3 Likes

Oh my…I love this vid, whatever will be unveiled at MWC? I know this just shows us what most of us know already; but…it makes it so simple for anyone who hasn’t heard of the project to understand and I would hope… want to be involved. Does anyone want to buy a second hand dog or perhaps a child or two? Time to hustle for some more tokens I believe (I’ve been calling them coins? Am I wrong?

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jamma9 :wave: :zap: always nice to see new faces around the forum :+1:

7 Likes