ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Nice spot there @Storm

5 Likes

Great stuff @Storm.
Goes to show something I mentioned in an earlier rant about Cryptocurrency in general.
People dont see Crypto as being real because its busy working in another dimension.
Its filling the gaps in the old world ways.
Refreshing old business and fuelling the new and the future in so many diverse ways.

Sorry about the token but the name gives the idea of the end result so I left it unaltered here for a specific reason other than being lazy!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

Tanwax has FOMO again.
Driving home from work tonight I damn near got into a wreak while trying to convert my take home pay into ETN. Then I realized everyone in the world might buy it all before I get paid the FOMO is coming on. Then I realized I have a savings account and I will skip down to the BTC ATM to score some BTC to Buy the Precious ETN. Then I relied that everyone in the world could buy all my ETN before I get to the BTC machine and transfer to the Exchange and buy ETN. Now I am in a FOMO Conniption and about to start bouncing around on the floor again this will injure my back again.
Only one way to put it I am Fluked over this position I have put my self into I NEED MORE ETN.

10 Likes

And the LORD said, “THUNDER come forth, but NOPE, Thunder came fifth because he was too busy buying more ETN” The morale of this short story, FOMO is okay, embrace it, love it, live it, buy more of it… before the price goes up…

Bwahahahahahahahaha

6 Likes

This is not financial advice but it is but itbisnt but it is…But it isnt. Lol

2 Likes

Anyone got Mac Or linux check my post on dumpers club thanks

1 Like

Love what they have done, but I’m not very good at it at all yet but made it to place #100 last night whilst watching a zombie film called “The Cured” which wasn’t really keeping my full attention :smiley:

There are some seriously high scores right up at the top of the leaderboard!

7 Likes

Have you won 1524 ETN coins on that game?

@Storm If only :smiley: The payout is 1 ETN for every 1000 points. So if I got 20,000 points, I would receive 20 ETN. The team payout weekly. The points reset every week.

I only started playing last week, but heard about it ages ago. Just had loads of family things going on recently.

3 Likes

My net is ran by bt but i pay sky tv …

EE is a British mobile network operator, internet service provider and a division of BT Group. It was established in 2010 as a 50:50 joint venture between Deutsche Telekom and France Télécom through the merger of their respective T-Mobile and Orange businesses in the UK.

So between those few in the uk , we have several companies , with millions of customer’s … hundreds of millions…

@Storm nice spot , if this is true im gonna sell my soul for more etn hahaha

3 Likes

It is very compelling having the Heads of some of the biggest mobile businesses liking Chris Gormans posts :wink: We know he is working with many many companies for win win deals :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Very , certainly interesting . Thanks for sharing @Storm

1 Like

I had another idea to get insights but can’t get access to it. Would likely be a gold mine if I could. Will see if I can do a workaround. :wink:

2 Likes

yeah what he said, it isn’t but it is but it isn’t, eat chocolate, then ten celery sticks, see it’s about equal advice!!!

2 Likes

Goog luck with the idea…

1 Like

I can’t believe you didn’t call out that I’d liked the article!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah I think its good for the community forum as insights. But wouldn’t send it out in an article :slight_smile: lol

Keep at it you are doing great. I’ve noticed my score declines if I stop playing for a day or two so practice definitely pays off and we gain more ETN. :bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:

1 Like

Hodl

1 Like
8 Likes