ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

TANWAX Has FOAM from Last time I said when Beer Run. Well it happend and now the cup FOAM over…When Beer Run need whisky and Scotch as well @JonneHex

6 Likes

yeah, kiddo brawled about selldown a long time, but so far not working, guess whale eats bigger whale in volume…
im more thinking traders want to bounce that 140 again

1 Like

Splash Splash Splash

Interesting… LOL…

3 Likes

How so? I was off topic, still your point being?

I just remembered these touching words from a few days ago and thought it was funny with the joke about selling everyone. :joy::joy::joy:

Sorry. Maybe my joke was not good enough. XD

T’was just that. I thought you were having a go to be honest. Anyway I’ve had kids for ages now and am bored of them (another joke).

kids can get you apply for mental hospital…

1 Like

Lol. Nah. This aint telegram fam. Haha. Im not trying to step on anyones toes out here. Maybe LordSF95 because he complains a lot but even then Im just joking with him and wish him the best. :+1:

1 Like

Cool you know how it is. Sometimes I share more than I suppose I should. We all know how it really is: Family first. Always.

1 Like

I’ve come to actually like @LordSF95 it’s like dark comedy when he actually posts. A bit like in the old days when people used to walk around with ‘The end of the world is nigh’ on sandwich boards. Must find a gif for that!

3 Likes

the-end-is-nigh-gif-2

4 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/DirfHV

I agree. Lol. He has actually become the liytle pinch of salt you need to add when something is very sweet. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Right: gotta 0121 as we say in these parts. Have a great whatever wherever you are guys. Much love. :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@Dngruss in the house. Incoming!!! Lol

1 Like

Duck and cover! See ya!

1 Like

BJkN53

giphy

Goodnight all

Stay safe . Have fun
Another day closer…

6 Likes

This is what I’ve been saying for months, just the US alone is a mind boggling minefield of regulation and licensing to navigate on the State and Federal level.

Offering direct fiat to ETN purchase in app globally in every country is not something you just say" let’s do this" and press an on button.

Would be much easier to let those who have those licenses and are regulatory compliant provide fiat to ETN and ETN to fiat conversion.

Which is exactly what ETN is doing.

Maybe someday, now isn’t the time IMO. Spend ICO funds on something that a 3rd party can handle is not the short term path to take.

3 Likes