ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Loving the new thread.

3 Likes

Im sure it wiil be a cracker once the majority migrate to it.
We got out a fair few invites but you always forget someone or 50!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

3 Likes

Nice, fresh and cool name. We certainly aren’t dumping. We squirrels are holding strong​:chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk: and ready to moon walk together :rocket:.

If you haven’t already can you vote for etn to be added to this e commerce site that power 30,000+ online shops : https://suggest.ekm.com/suggestions/28119/new-payment-option-electroneum-etn-uk-crypto

:v:

2 Likes

Didnt @PrestoCrypto break the site this morning?
They thought he was a bot!

1 Like

Much better title for a thread. Positive great vibes all round. Especially great to see @Deleted_Account joining in. Ooh, I feel a song coming on…

3 Likes
4 Likes

“Long Live the Billionaire”
Alexandra Govere

1 Like

Trumped it with the one above. Feel the groove. FOMO! FOMO! FOMO!

2 Likes

Rule number 1. FOMO :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

8 Likes

Rule number 2. Give a :hearts: to those that FOMO :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

9 Likes

Rule number 3. always FOMO :chipmunk::chipmunk::heart:

8 Likes

Rule no. 4 if you’re out of hearts, comment with :orange_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart: and :chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

9 Likes

:chipmunk::heart::chipmunk::heart::chipmunk::heart::chipmunk::heart::chipmunk::heart:

8 Likes

Lets make this thread the most positive one :heart::heart::chipmunk::chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes

It’s impossible for it not to be with our team of like minded people. Onwards and upwards!

5 Likes

I’m just looking forward to a few years so I can cash out half my stash and retire in my 40s. Being in work on a Sunday doing a stocktake really isn’t helping my enthusiasm for Working.

7 Likes

It is however increasing your fiat for an ETN buy. Get your head down and go, the end of the day is coming mate. Nothing good ever comes easy.

6 Likes

It is indeed mate. Payday tomorrow, I’ll fill my bag a bit more :man_dancing:🤸:man_dancing:🤸:rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

Wednesday for me, I’m itching to do a good buy, I’ve been getting a few micro buys in over the last week or two (a few hundred here and there,) but with MWC coming up my FOMO levels are peaking.

5 Likes

Indeed great that M-kid got us together but can see how the name could be harmful / misleading in current times.

We wouldn’t want to scare off new investors coming to the forum and see this is a coin that is constantly dumped which now thankfully isn’t the case anymore.

ETN, you my Billie Jean :heart_eyes::fire::zap:

8 Likes