ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

When the so-called crypto “winter” ends , i’ll have a party to celebrate. After that the Bitcoin 100K party and ETN $1 party.

Man , that would be a moment of a lifetime.
Even though you might lose money in the winter , don’t lose HOPE.

2 Likes

I feel it coming.

Do you?

1 Like
3 Likes

Hope you buy a Mclaren P1 with ETN like the one in ‘Starboy’.@gjfrom

I’m tryna put you in the worst mood, ah
P1 cleaner than your church shoes, ah
Milli point two just to hurt you, ah
All red Lamb’ just to tease you, ah
None of these toys on lease too, ah
Made your whole year in a week too, yah

Star Trek roof in that Wrath of Khan
Girls get loose when they hear this song
100 on the dash get me close to God
We don’t pray for love, we just pray for cars

2 Likes

The guy in the video is the CTO of ETN

2ftz7wksujjz

9 Likes

Dex is built in on the s10 seen a few vids on the s8 being the same…

I dont have any issues with it running.
I just use a usb c to hdmi and plug it in alls good no issues with the app

2 Likes

An all red lamb is a better option for me haha. In fact, ill settle for the Huracan’s little brother, the Audi R8 V10 plus :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d love a split screen. Wifey hired one as a surprise to take me to our wedding.

My dad used to have an MX-5 so I couldn’t ever have one of those or the fiat version!!

I’ve been at my Seat dealer this afternoon picking up my new car. Hopefully by the time the lease is up, I’ll have enough ETN in the bank for a proper car :slight_smile::slight_smile:

2 Likes
11 Likes

Woot. Moving fast now

14 Likes

News is coming nicely …

Keep it coming team…

8 Likes

One thing I always loved about this community/forum is that everyone remains so positive during the temporary dips. It shows electroneum in such a good light to any would be investors that visit the forum and only proves how good it is! Keep up the good work everyone :+1:

14 Likes

Far out man! :v:

That’s cool, my mom had a '67. Fun to cruise around in. 1st gear up on the dash, 2nd gear somewhere in the back seats lol

She’s still upset :cry: about selling that one! (Buyer actually came over here from the UK and shipped it back)

1 Like

When you say ‘team’ etn have some appointed ambassadors there correct? I don’t think we have any information on who or how many yet. Do we? Things moving quickly if I’ve forgotten maybe. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Who thinks there are too many coins? :slight_smile:

Too many coins being mined and dumped!

Get off my back, I’m buying them as quick as I can! :wink::rofl:

3 Likes

Always buy more ETN
This is financial advice. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahahaha - nice!!! :laughing:

I dont think there are too many coins, ~6m a day is fine at £0.005 each, its £30k of new coins.

We need to think about 1 years time when these things will be like hens teeth and we have thousands/ten of thousands/millions of the things

7 Likes