ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Huobi.com is what I used.

Same, I visited global at first but when I clicked join it gives you a pop up that redirects you to the correct site.

I’m in WA state, so guess me and Tanwax are out of luck for now.

2 Likes

You’re in the UK though correct?

Yeah…ummm I live in the land of the free lol

Just another of the hundreds of financial or investement sites I can’t have access to here in the land of the free, home of the enslaved.

3 Likes

Do they have an app ??

Everyone go to this thread and read LordSF95 post and write a sweet farewell. It is turning out to be a hilarious meme. Make it really sweet. LOL

1 Like

In Layman terms.

The amount of coins released by the blockchain hasnt changed much since last week. It reduces a tiny amount each day regardless of amount of miners that there is mining.

However, when the difficulty increases, this is a direct result of more hash power mining the BC. This means that there is more computing power pounding away on the BC which in turn means that the current amount of coins emitted per block is shared between more people, thus in effect each miner gets less coins as a reward for their efforts.

So yes, would be the answer. But not because the BC is releasing less, but because there is more people for the bounty to be shared between.

4 Likes

A wee bit early there in WA aint it lady? 4am price check?

1 Like

Just wait until the USA wakes up!l later!!

This news broke mainly in Asian hour’s, i predict buys will happen throughout the day, and may well continue until Friday when Huobi goes live.

This is incredible news.

Ive just bought a shed load more, not as cheap as some of you sadly :joy:

4 Likes

US Regs are hard to navigate and comply with, plus they have a heavy hand and scare the crap out of most foreign institutions that deal wih anything involving assests or money. Nothing new, at least Huoboi foud a way to deal with most states and the Feds. Tht’s the deal, you don’t have to deal with just the Fed laws and regs, you also have to deal with each states laws and regs.

4 Likes

Yeah, couldn’t sleep. lady? lol ok

Laddy laddy laddy. Stupid spellcheck!

2 Likes

Wow can’t understand why anyone would want to walk away from ETN.

2 Likes

Calling all social media ambassadors. Feel free to plug Electroneum in the comments of this Weiss Ratings poll.

3 Likes

Because SF is big expert who has been in crypto since 2015 or something, and we are all noobs, ETN is our first coin, we are emotionally attached, can’t see the problems etc, etc, etc.

3 Likes

K cool. I was up, lost track of time converting bluray music concerts to mkv files to throw in my Plex media server.
Eliminating all the extras i will never watch and don’t need taking up HD space ect. I’ve been putting it off and finally got it started, so was trying to power through it. Lost track of time and then this news hit.

2 Likes

Oh yes that explains it. In fact ETN was not my first crypto. My first cryptos are not around anymore.

ETN will never die when you have use cases and numbers plain and simple.

2 Likes

But, but, but… we’re in the ice age compared to all the others! :eyes:

2 Likes

yes, signed up to Huobi. and Etn on the way!

4 Likes