ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

wait for the follow up news , i just make a phone call to richard …he said SOON!

3 Likes

ETN diff has exploded!

10 Likes

Heh, he forgets how fast we jump on any news. All that traveling, he probably has time zone dizziness.

1 Like

Yeah there was one on here the other day saying they were going to buy up 100s million + coins and had started buying but wanted bigger exchanges. Now they have it. Although Liquid is pretty big too and Kucoin is growing.

11 Likes

I saw that post actually and that’s one that popped into my head though I haven’t any idea if that particular person was really what they claimed, but that said it’s another big door opened for them to participate in ETN. Quite happy to see that and aside from all of that it’s great to see us get listed on a massive new exchange.

I agree, love Liquid myself and that’s become my goto exchange as of late. I’ve never tried Kucoin though.

4 Likes

I think the team will keep quiet about that one, if they don’t eventually ask to be delisted. We’ll have to see how it plays out…

1 Like

Glad i filled my bags at 148 :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yea slick huh, the android app looks exactly the same. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Correct…

Glad I filled mine at 142 :grinning:

9 Likes

What time frame does this cover?

4 Likes

7 days…
diff was around 310 the week before.
Diff is now so high that price must up, it was actually more profit on 145 sats, hehe

2 Likes

Panic buy on Kucoin i guess… But they need to be quick My guess is that a lot of sellers will move from Kucoin

4 Likes

ohh tsk tsk . . …, i wonder to people who lost faith after the MWC19 feels now , deymm

5 Likes

In layman terms, does this mean that miners now get approximately half the amount of coin reward that they were getting a week ago?

They feel like a one night stand… because they sold lol

5 Likes

I feel the pain in front of the screen looking to that big fatt green candle

I also wanted to add that Huobi does take most states in America. There’s only a few
they don’t accept and I’ll post the list of states they don’t take below. Though I thought
it was important to let U.S. citizens here know that most of us can use this exchange.

At this time, only China residents and US residents in qualified states can register on HBUS.

We do not currently provide services to US persons who reside in Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Louisiana, New York, North Carolina, Hawaii, Vermont, Washington, and all U.S. Territories. Refer to the Terms of Services for more details.

5 Likes

people are buying in 100k bags now, bam bam bam. no small posts, hehe

6 Likes