5 Likes

Thats my face this whole week :joy::joy:

6 Likes

cmon dumpsters, fill my 147sat order on liquid :slight_smile:

Yes, either sell the thing or not, just move!! Yet🤪
tenor%20(9)

canceled order and bought at 148:D i dont have patience :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi A. I agree that this is a great video. I have found that some of my friends in the US have had issues with the KYC so I explain to them how to do it. Please don’t take this as FUD it is constructive criticism. Hopefully we can make the processes more seamless for our user community.

3 Likes

I’m assuming risk management. The project has to be seen as taking efforts to prevent any circumstance that may result in collusion to leverage price?

Fair enough.

f0f

So moving on…

When lambo
When scooter
When moon
Why price up
Why price down
Why no fud why fud
When etn have
:kissing_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

I think it has to do with the Mkid manipulation and some innappropriate photos that were in the PM.

1 Like

Bought my weekly $30.00 of Electroneum. Hodl gang. Accumulate. :wink::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

17 Likes

Right so. Moving on. Does anyone think that we may see some sort of reversal in the coming couple of weeks? A slight upwards turn? Also how do you imagine they will announce the Gig Guru project going live? Will there be another surprise? I mean…they did launch a phone? Some sort of tablet to compliment perhaps? Come on, lets have some speculation! It’s very boring in here of late.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I had about $6 dollars worth from my PC this morning! Not much but it keeps ticking away. Cheap at 148 SATS although it went lower straight after! Ain’t that always the case!! Still those ETN will be worth far more than $6 in the future! Steady accumulating. I’ve put the brakes on any more fiat going in. Selfish family want a holiday!

4 Likes

tenor

3 Likes

Let’s see the problem from another angle.
A week ago 6.000.000 were mined every day …now it’s like 5.937.000 so 60k etn are less produced every day.
We will have a new exchange soon (rumours)
Gig.guru will be live and we will see more users from S.A.
This will be enough to move the price?
No, not in the coming weeks, but give it months and demand will slightly increase

7 Likes

The fact that people have to premise their post with “please don’t take this as FUD” now is what is killing this forum for me. That’s the last I’ll say on the topic.

Cryptopia users can now cancel old orders. :ghost:

4 Likes

Its snowing

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I wish, that would give me an extra week or so off. Sadly though, the reality is that my season starts tomorrow.

1 Like

I don’t see the price as a problem. If it’s .05c in five years that will be a problem but not today. I hear what you’re saying though and agree wholeheartedly. This is going to be a great year for the company and coin. Possibilities, possibilities! :grin:

4 Likes

90% of ppl in crypto are into the price. Look Enjin.
Ppl are dumping etn to buy it, although I can see from outer space that Enjin price will fall. Having a deal with Samsungs that they cant discuss means nothing. They can have a deal about exchanging emails or ideas…or whatever , this will not help the coin in the long run. I’m sorry for all the ppl who invested in it.

2 Likes

I think lots of people will get rekt because of buying at the top…price went nuts…there will be a big correction

And i agree…this partnership probably isnt that big of a deal…

3 Likes