ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Screenshot_2019-03-03-10-37-54-1

@wTz1

2 Likes

Only said it for effect. Had a quiet night in the end, the kids as usual are up and early with contrast to weekdays when they have to be dragged out of bed. Bless them. Hot coffee and a catch up on here. Wow, all the fomo and moonwalking has taken a back seat after all the good news. Maybe it’s like a comedown from a sugar rush. I don’t know…but I’m about to go and get some more ETN as I didn’t last night. Lovely lovely Tokens/Coins. In the future we will remember these days fondly, like getting that lovely puppy that became your best friend.

9 Likes

I thought this was a interesting read

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-03-09/winklevoss-twins-preach-trust-more-regulation-for-crypto-market?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_content=business&utm_medium=social

2 Likes

Interesting indeed. Plenty of room for competition as Richard said. Nice find.

2 Likes

Yeah … its great fun…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My last phone had a broken screen . This one does not and its faster … woop woop

3 Likes

Wouldn’t necessarily need to be competition either I’m sure some partnerships will come along the way. As the crypto world knows it’s easier to stick together and partner with each other. Electroneum doesn’t need to but they still may along the way. It would be beneficial for both imo :+1:

1 Like

Morning! Im at brainfilling course.:poop:blaah

6 Likes

Deep breaths jonne.

Plenty of coffee

4 Likes

On a Sunday? Oh man!

Friday-sunday. :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::scream: :custard::custard:

1 Like

Thats like a whole week …

Poor jonne …

We shall pray for your safe return :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Theyre still trying to get their Exchange Traded Fund (ETF )passed by the Secuities Exchange Commission
(SEC)
As I remember it theyve been knocked back twice.
Im not sure that Electroneum is actually a candidate for an ETF.
It certainly lacks the liquidity& volume that an ETF requires.

4 Likes

MWC19 and Business Growth

• Richard was having meetings with various groups each night
  • Electroneum had products on the ground and created a whole group of new opportunities from the ETN stand. These take many months to work thru. And these are in addition to existing deals and pipeline.
  • Likely some sort of vender machine partner/s hinted at by Richard.
  • Chris Gorman was appointed to the GSMAi (a seat at the big table - opening more doors)

User Numbers:

Registered Users

10 Likes

Venezuela just approved Bitcoin and litecoin as remittance.
One step at a time.
We’ll get there

11 Likes

Isnt that interesting…
Artis turba community liason ( two of )just followed me on twitter.
We must be getting big in that region.
Got a hundred odd turks followed me the last few days.

17 Likes

Great Video from Mick. Just good common sense.

6 Likes

Just spotted a new one from Msystem, I’ll repost when I’ve finished this one.

2 Likes

Thats fantastic news and you must be growing fast!!!

ETN/ZAR pair on Artis is up 33% today but not representative of trend. :slight_smile:

53%20PM

2 Likes

Oh, it’s a Rasta G one about MSystems write up. We’ve read that already. Great write up but no point in going over old ground.

1 Like

Yes…80 odd in 24 hours.
Biggest burst yet and The strange thing is Im not posting.

4 Likes