ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

That would be nice we’ll see. Remember their digital currency swap idea? I wonder if it has anything to do with that? Anyone know what interview this was in off hand?

3 Likes

All of the above… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree they will all be happening soon, there is so much more to come :zap:

But what do you think we will hear about next @3babf70bcfdf24cd84b7 go vote! :+1:

3 Likes

The barman says, “We don’t serve time-travelers here.”

2 Likes

It says very soon so we will know soon enough :+1: :thinking:

2 Likes

Yes interesting indeed.

2 Likes

Fomo club is broken … :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m intrigued. We shall see :thinking: :zap:

1 Like

All zeff use the unlimited… :wink:
2009 the birth of bitcoin.

1 Like

Not broken , just needs adjustments

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

That Soon is relative :joy:.
Yes, fomo viking is battlefield broken, im like Ragnar, walking the hills to refill

7 Likes

Yes “soon” . But nonetheless.

2 Likes

I think the issue is quite simple, and I don’t need to write a long essay to make my point.

It’s quite apparent that you simply don’t like it if someone doesn’t constantly say nice things ebout ETN.

I’m also confused about why you think I disrespected you. A touch over sensitive?

Anyhow, I’ve made my points in my previous post, so I don’t need to repeat them again. We’re both invested in ETN and we both want the best for our investment. So let’s agree to disagree and move on.

9 Likes

20190309_235131

Goodnight …

At the end of the day

We are all in this together

giphy%20(1)

Through thick and thin…

:chipmunk:

Take care … have a great one…

Plankton…

10 Likes

That is not true anyone can say what they want it doesn’t matter to me I don’t take it personally. I read your posts. I didn’t see any point you were trying to make by them though? Other than you disagree with their actions, would you feel the same way if they pumped over the news? I must have missed your point. If you stand by your posts and don’t feel you need to explain any further we can agree to disagree. I was expecting we could have a constructive conversation about it to see everyone’s opinions. It’s not just me we are all in this together and we should be able to speak our minds when we disagree. I just didn’t understand your premise for why you don’t agree so it came off as fud to me. I thought we could have some constructive conversation with the community and you can come to your own conclusion. We want this to be a positive environment where everyone feels they can ask questions and speak their concerns. But let’s do so constructively.

3 Likes

Exactly @PrestoCrypto

Real data empowers real business decisions. This hasnt been done before and the data extracted will be relative. Per region, per capita etc.

Once other MVNOs see real use statistics that ETN delivers the world is our oyster.

This is the start. Only gets better more we prove the business model in the real world.

8 Likes

That’s how I see it :+1:. It is very strategic. :zap:I do not know for sure this is why but it seems logical to me to go that route. We will see the impact soon enough :zap:

5 Likes

Huobi …Hot doggie!!

11 Likes

I can’t wait to hear the numbers. In time things are going to pick up faster and faster this is just the start :zap:

3 Likes

Good morning, breakfast hot dog?. :slight_smile:

1 Like