ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

@JonneHex
We should not be ragging out other projects on here .

Enjin is a legitimate project.
A damn good one.

No Im not invested in Enjin.

This is the second time I have had to voice the same words.

4 Likes

Great article with all sorts of nuggets! Thanks for sharing Genius. Many claps for you sir. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

Well, this user @purkiss800 is only 2 days old, so I guess you somehow made a second new account @purkiss80

Im letting a steam on whatever pumpcoin i want, alexa 200thousand+, thank you very mutch.!

But HOW…?..the only thing i can think of that’s different, is that this happened shortly after i cleaned the cache on my PC…but that shouldn’t have this effect should it…?

No idea, but very strange @purkiss80
This is definitely worth a support ticket, unless you somehow messed it up :joy:

Do you login with a facebook account or a username + password ?
When you login with PC at www.electroneum.com is your old web wallet intact, or is it empty ?
I guess you have done KYC earlier, are you still KYC approved when you log in with your computer ?

no i login with username + password…Im really stumped here…Doing my head in…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Strange, did you make a support ticket or tag Rachel ?

1 Like

lol, I have no real power fixing this :joy:

2 Likes

What i don’t understand is that it shows me my primary e-mail as the e-mail address for the new user on community forum…!!!

@Magic no we are not… :wink:

1 Like

im afraid if i log out on my phone and then login again…its gonna make me the new user…!! I really dont want to go thru ALL that Reading and posting to get back to the same level…Ive been here since the first day man…!!

wont let me sign in…

I’m out of ideas, make a support ticket please @purkiss80 @purkiss800

TAGGED

1 Like

hey guys maybe you should move this discussion from this thread. It is not price, exchanges related.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I accept the tag but refuse to pass it on, the madness has to stop now

2 Likes

Need help… before i lose the plot

Putting google authenticator codes on new phone ??

Done youtube vids and it doesnt work

Do i have to start again with authenticator

I cant get my codes from old phone to new phone.

Ive been doing this for 2 hrs and im getting a bit annoyed…

Any help appreciated

I agree @Jernej , It’s really annoying and off-topic

1 Like