ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

There is still a lot of work to do i agree they must stand and walk before sprinting. Like i said my expectations are low and i will be pleased with whatever advancement is brought :+1: truly exciting times as the puzzle pieces are fitting together :zap:

3 Likes

Another awesome email. I can’t cope with the excitement. Fomo is kicking back in, gonna have to top up my satchel a bit more 🤸:man_dancing::rocket::full_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

A great kick off to February mwc month :zap::fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

5 Likes

It’s crazy how news that was imminent even known to be on the way only spikes price when dropped. But it guess news ain’t news till it’s news. :slight_smile:

Didn’t get mine yet, must be on the late list. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can’t like a post twice. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

tenor%20(7)

(No point here, just some fun on a Friday)

1 Like

Haha
Good one :joy: fomo sapiens

1 Like

I dont think it’s something like fingerprint ID or NFC payments. I think these will come as incremental updates to the app.

I think the announcement at MWC will be something related to the event so a partnership or an existing announcement going live or a Nokia wallet built in. Richard might be trying to set expectations but he is maintaining its big for crypto

4 Likes

I just like saying nfc cause i think it would be really cool :joy: i think there is still plenty of time and work to be done before that.

1 Like

oh yes, it would be cool but i would be disappointed if that was one of the 2 big announcements

Personally, I’m looking forward to the launch and utilization of the Gig economy website.

As @ETNCEO said: " it’s important to give people a reason to want to EARN cryptocurrency. If all cryptocurrency ever does is bounce in and out of fiat currencies – it is not functioning as efficiently or as elegantly as we think it can."

I think this will be the “keystone” of the unbanked/ underbanked market. Giving opportunity to those who otherwise would not have it, to work and earn outside of the circumstances they were born into. From personal experience, I can see the liberating effect that whole ecosystem could have on a region.

It’s not as big a market as Africa or South America, etc, but I see this project making great strides in the region I started this thread aboout:

Most Americans, let alone the rest of the world are unaware of the situation in this region.

2 Likes

I agree there are more impactful things they could do directly related to the ecosystem that it could be. Idk if I would be disappointed. I’ll be appreciative of whatever it is. :zap: We won’t know until we know :thinking:

Another Great Video from M-System…:+1::+1:

8 Likes

i am lookin for FUD on social media…can anyone find any? :DD

1 Like

They are waiting when etn/btc reaches 300 sats and gets a little correction back to 270 again.

1 Like

The BIG, is in the words @ETNCEO writes and explains. The big is the BIG picture, to understand the path, why and how. You dont need more big than that. The other stuff will come along the way. News is news coming along, just adding to the buildup. Moon aint a teleporting instant tomorrow just on one news. Thats the no use speculate crypto. Its the journey to the moon. And here he explains it. As he says, things has been, fast. Things are coming. Value comes with the steps towards mass adoption. Not speculating just on a couple news. Thats why Mkid and manipulating whales also is toxic short term., if its wrong intensions.
But that doesnt stop the fun in some friendly FOMO and dream speculating.
Right @MSystem @BegaMutex
Tnx for beeing and doing what you all do.
I will do my part.
Behodl weekend Friends!

11 Likes

Dear community, you know what to do. Vote for the best coin, ETN!

2 clicks and you are done.

And dont forget to share!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScqeNv-4U6iWz0JfqnjvDE3dD95lTScbb8jE32mflUD5518eQ/formResponse

9 Likes

fomo FOMO :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just voted. 13 votes so far and 6 are for ETN.

Come on people!!! we should at least get 500 votes from the community alone.

it really was just two clicks

3 Likes