ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Wyoming just keeps looking better and better. They’ve been putting a lot in place to attract small businesses too.

10 Likes

https://www.skillshare.com/
Anybody want to try this out and see if it has anything that would be useful for the gig guru website?
Only 99 cents trial period. I could definitely pay a couple of those for some south Africans. Maybe one day they could even accept ETN.

4 Likes

12 Likes

6 Likes

Why is the cloud miner count going down now?

3 Likes

I think it is the same thing that was happening before, frequent disconnections. But since it is cloud mining it doesn’t really matter.
Every time I hit refresh on the miner it goes up 1 (me I’m assuming reconnecting).

7 Likes

Some weird movement in the cloud miner for sure.

1 Like

It seems to have done that the whole way up. Up 5000, down 3000 and so on. Oh well I guess as long as the numbers increase overall it doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

Has the Electroneum team thought about adding optional phone notifications to remind users when the mobile miner needs refreshing? I’m not in the target mobile miner demographic but I would even keep that notification on. Why not?

6 Likes

https://cryptopia.co.nz/

It appears that my small funds are ok: ETN and BTC

11 Likes

Feels Good, my etn too.

7 Likes
2 Likes

Interesting statistic…

“The number of bitcoin transactions is approaching bullrun 2017 levels.”

:chipmunk::chipmunk:

15 Likes

Registered Users

11 Likes

Lets us prey

Our Fathers Satoshi Nakamoto and mr. Ells ( step dad and original dad :joy:)
Bitcoin and Etn be thy coin,
thy crypto come,
Trades will be done,
on exchanges and in digital cloud mining wallets.

Give us this day our daily rise and fall. Please keep filling our crypto bags,
as we forgive those who dump against us
Everytime we have good news

Please lead us into a bullrun,
but deliver us from FUD and bearmarkets and crypto winter

For etn is the crypto,
Btc is thine firstborn
And we shall all hodl,
Until Etn becomes top 10
And ride on the back of btc rise
As crypto is the glory,
Forever and ever. Amen.

Morning folks

19 Likes

These are cryptopia pre hack holding amounts so we still don’t know if anything is gone or not. But a good sign that we will know soon.

4 Likes

Its nice to see cryptopia kindof back online.
Read only but i hope it survives after people can get their coins back.

5 Likes

500000BPromo_R

The :chipmunk: made me do it! :joy: (post it here too!)

5 Likes

My miner is on 98.77 and I started as soon as it was available on iOS. Live in Australia if that helps with the data collection. 20 :chipmunk::chipmunk:

6 Likes

I was just bored in a meeting and started scrolling through LinkedIn - the team seem to be publishing a lot of articles about the The Ultimate deal on there.

While this is a good thing to get the name out there, I’m not sure how many unbanked are on LinkedIn!!

4 Likes