ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Basically …Give the consumer the first payout of 100 ETN as quick as possible for them to redeem for data and see the results For Real…Free ETN which can be converted to Free Data…Who Wont Want That…

5 Likes

Done on purpose , coins going to who they are supposed to.

More coins to them . More spend . More eco system being used . Less coins available to mine

Perfect.

9 Likes

Maybe something in the Algorithm which is region specific…dunno…
They must have foreseen these hurdles in order to Achieve mass adoption as quick as possible,

10 Likes

This :point_up:

This is why africa is key , we get a trickle of etn to help keep it going . Africa gets the 3$ which does what it us supposed to do . Help pay phone bills . As the price drops so does the amount of coins given. Same if the price goes up.

This is brilliant . Glad to see its working as it should

6 Likes

I’ve only got 81 ETN since the day IOS was released , but I’m happy for people in different regions to receive a higher amount if it encourages growth and adoption. That way we will all benefit in the end .

10 Likes

Where are you from chief?

Me? South Devon England ,

2 Likes

I Live in S.A and I’m not Rich by no means …BUT I Am quite Happy to Donate All my Mined coins to another person less fortunate than myself who could do a lot with that $3 a month…!!
99.99 % of the Etn I have, I’ve bought and am Very happy to own…The people who Actually going to get this project Going are the ones that need it the most…!! Once we have viral growth which leads to mass adoption Then the people who were lucky enough to buy ETN at these incredibly low prices will all be smiling…!! The way I see it …Depending on how many years till retirement…The More ETN that I hold…The BIGGER my pension package will be…:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: For Me 2-5 years …:sunglasses::sunglasses::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow::bow_and_arrow:…By NO Means is this Financial Advice…!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

14 Likes

Buut, i rather would price to 4double and SA get 100ETN… this is almost a guarantee that we wont go over 200sat inna long time. We will lay here or lower because of this, if numbers dont pick up quick when it start spread. Im expecting 200k miners after next week, or i will be worried of speed.

What i have been seeing is the miners going up and down Rapidly…Up and down between 2K and 2.5K in a couple of Hours…up then down…then Up again?? All i can think of is people maybe not extending the miner 7 day period…?? Then all remembering…LOL…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

I am one of those that forget to update my miner, so sorry for being so unstabil :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Exciting weeks. We should start seeing some SA results after next 2. Until now i think its been news people and old updating. Will probably be slower numbers now until SA start slowly coming in. Im intersted to see the spot where it suddenly accelerate. If its this month or towards summer.

6 Likes

@Tika @Maritz @purkiss80 Guys how many minutes does R30 buy? Thanks.

1 Like

Awesome, this could be an exciting way to organize and energize our community across the forum, and social media!

4 Likes

Minutes are quite expensive here…dont last long (R30 is probably 15 minutes talk time max)…Data much better…And we just had a ruling in court yesterday concerning our Data…Before yesterday if i bought a 1Gig Bundle or any bundle for that matter , it only lasted 30 days from date of purchase…!! Whatever data you had left after the 30 days Just EXPIRED…!!..Now the service providers here have to now let your data carry over to the next month…:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

13 Likes

I ask why artist tuba did not show

10 Likes

Ooh. Poor. I got 100Gb subscribe at 200mbit. Free talk, sms,mms :joy:
My son use phone for gaming speech, more than discord or skype.

2 Likes

You don’t mine or use the app! :open_mouth:

Welcome @JKL :wave: always great to have another spoken supporter :zap:

:bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow: :bow_and_arrow:

2 Likes

There is still no word on miner payout being county or country specific, or a bias for certain mobile operators or if you mine faster with a zero balance, maybe we are all talking rubbish, and actually should not be allowed this information. Who knows? @chris.gorman maybe? :slight_smile: I know he is avidly lurking. :slight_smile:

1 Like