ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

i have no idea, this is outside my scope, i hope we can get the ETN team on the ball. email can easily create anger, think we should stick to sosial media and let the team do the serious work. and by usin sosial media they can see the power of ETN

5 Likes

Over 130k! Yei!!

8 Likes

That’d be Alphabet, the parent company of Google. It used to be part of the X-Labs, and got split off into it’s own division due to relative success, iirc.

2 Likes

I was going to ask that the other day.

1 Like
  • -s *KYC. …
1 Like

Oh…thanks…didnt even notice…

1 Like
13 Likes

They did some weirdass fork to etnxp. They changed the decimal place…so 2000 etnx became .2 etnx and the price adjusted accordingly. So etnx became worth more because of basic market manipulation.

I have mined about 65 million ETNXP because they are doing another fork to ETNXC (CLASSIC). NO IDEA WHAT WILL HAPPEN YET. But the fork is coming soon…on March 5th 2019. Those who hold etnxp will receive 1 to 1 ETNXC in their wallets. You must have the etnxp in your wallet for this to work.

Fork is on block 660,001. 655547 is current block.
https://blockexplorer.electroneropulse.org

2 Likes

I bought my weekly $30.00 of ETN at 165 satoshis. Sure wish I could afford more now.

6 Likes

So glad to see the mining numbers keep going up. About 1000 a day.

6 Likes

Pretty unusual circumstance, even if they don’t like the fees… imagine in this day and age going somewhere and wanting to pay with credit card and they say “no”, what the…???
In the UK it’s only very recently they have abolished not being able to pay with Visa for small amounts less than £5, so it’s really going the other way to a cashless society.
I can see retailers saying yes to crypto AS WELL, and even encouraging people to pay that way, but saying no to Visa at this stage they would be hurting themselves more than they would be hurting Visa. Maybe it’s the start of a campaign to try and get them to reduce fees.

4 Likes

I think it is like a retail riot, they are losing to internet shoops and margins are getting smaller and VISA almost got monopol, that will pave the way for crypto in general. I think this is only the start of a transformation we only can dream about. We are the lucky one that got cryptos. This is real FOMO coming

2 Likes

The ETN team is doing good work, but we need to be listed on high-volume exchanges. I’m sure most of his team is working on it

2 Likes

No invites. Damn gunna make it a lot harder.

Last I read (I think in WIRED?), development is still ongoing, but it’s looking to be promising. X-Labs’ products only get spun off if it’s deemed worth pursuing.

1 Like

But, I’m not from the U.K. haha

1 Like

wow cloud mining now at 130,773

Registered Users

5 Likes

Washington state in the US. Only lived for a couple years in Australia :wink: and a few in Japan. But mostly WA

5 Likes

Definitely helped to shape who I am today! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woo commerce plugin download update

DOWNLOADS HISTORY
Today 1
Yesterday 5
Last 7 Days 24
All Time 662
7 Likes