ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Yeah it would have been set by the ETN Devs at the start of the BC. How they set it is anyones guess. Using the past info would be futile i think because as we are in freefall i dont see how that data would show the point where it is set to level off? Im happy to give you what i have got but i dont think it will be of any use.

1 Like

Sent you what i have in PM

1 Like

Yes I agree but the payout did change at the fork I believe. No I don’t need the info I could do it with the first and current payout but I’m not certain the emission payout ratio. This post explains moneros emission but it might not be comparable anymore. I will try to find more. You bring up a good point I’m not certain of future emission changes other than a smooth emission with a tail which I believe it currently is.

2 Likes

Cool They rent boats at the Rainbow resort we can put them side by side cross the lake and boat hop and party like it is ICO at Electronieum office. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No, i dont see you as that. Why would you say that?

But were having a discussion about a fundamental part of ETN… the blockchain.
Why are saying let them run their Company when nobody is doing or saying anything to the contrary???

5 Likes

This site shows payouts over time so a graph could be complied with this information given the ratio does not change.

https://etn.spacepools.org/#pool_blocks

1 Like

If a question like this appears on the FOMO thread then the answer to it does also.

6 Likes

We could run out of beer? In truth though, you’ve hit the nail on the head. None of this really matters. I hope tomorrow is a better day.

1 Like

Flat earth debate.

1 Like

I agree with what you’re saying I haven’t seen a formal statement of definitive emission curve ratio for the future. But that may be because they might need to change it to adapt to mass adoption so they’re keeping options open. My opinion. But current payout Block rewards is on a smooth emission curve given the information imo.

3 Likes

I estimated (first pass) about another 833680 more blocks (at 0.01 bock adj). So about 3.2 years (262800 bock per year, at every 2 minutes). The profile is linear unlike BTC or Monero.

4 Likes

Because we all stand on our heads down here

3 Likes

Very possible! You may be onto something there.

6 Likes

I believe the block reward adjustment is based on block reward. I’m not positive though. But if so as the block reward becomes less the adjustment becomes less making it able to last much longer. Like I said I am not positive though.

3 Likes

Yeah my numbers are just a simple first pass. Will have a more detailed look later to see if the formal is available.

4 Likes

I will try to also :+1:

4 Likes

Congratulations Professor @MF44FFW
Well done.
I pass down to you the Hodlers Identification guide in recognition of your fine service and contribution to the forum.

:chipmunk::chipmunk:

8 Likes

You missed out the angry one ehem…Dngruss

3 Likes

I don’t exactly understand what do you mean?

Which part? and what level of detail are you looking for? Go PM if you wish