ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Episode 8…

Shhhhh…

No spoilers :joy::joy::joy:

Loving this Netflix makes some good shows

1 Like

I’ll have a look later on at that guys, busy cooking ATM.

I got asked to explain to my father in law what I invested in today…

7 Likes

Once I started explaining about Blockchain and it’s adoption across different fields and continued on about how coins have value based on speculation V’s real world use I was simply talking to myself. I’ve finally realised that it’s just not simple enough for ordinary folk. I even said just download the app for free money. Blank looks. Thank goodness Africa is more alert. Mobile miner count is growing every day. This shows that they are perfectly on the right track. The 99% are far more receptive.

11 Likes

I’ll top that. Hold on.

1 Like

One day I’d love to visit the south and drink some shine. You never know. I guess I probably wouldn’t fit in well, but I can drink and party.

1 Like

Chop chop M, you’re taking ages!

Bring it on. M is still typing. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Right, in the interest of spam…

One for when we can just relax…

1 Like

Hey guys.
I am trying to figure out how block rewards work and how long will it take to mine all the total supply of ETN… As I don’t quite get it.
If my understanding is correct - the block reward reduces 0.01 etn per mined block and on average 1 block every 2 minutes. That means 7.2 etn reduction per day. There is 8300ish reward now. So per this calculation that would mean 1150 days to get through that 8300 etns.
Do I understand that correctly or is there other way that it will get calculations…If anyone can share with me how this actually works?

1 Like

It’s like looking in the mirror. :rofl:

This is a good visual :+1:

https://electroneum101.com/statistics/block-reward.php

1 Like

As you say cloud miner rising…now at 129,836

2,881,852 Registered Users - only a few weeks away from 3 million users :slight_smile: nice!

3 Likes

“Vortex Trading” explained.
I dont engage in vortex trading.
Although it does seem to be quite a popular pastime.

7 Likes

I see trees of green…red roses too…I see them bloom…for me and for you.
And I think to myself…what a wonderful :earth_africa:

4 Likes

The topic I’ll post below also has some good info on it :+1:

3 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy: hahaha my heart goes out to those weak hands

3 Likes

That voice! Louis Armstrong was a legend.

1 Like

My understanding is as follows:

The max supply will be 21 Billion or 21,000,000,000 coins on the market once the last coin is mined.

CMC shows a circulating supply of 9,027,197,454 ETN But…

Block 1 has 7 Billion ETN in it for the cloud miner and partner rewards (as Electroneum had a 60% premine of 12.6 Billion coins).

So total mined supply is actually 16,027,197,454 and growing by about 6300 every 2 minutes, and there is in effect a halving of the block reward every year (based on the gradual decline per block). The fork last year doubled the block time and reward.

So that leaves almost 5 billion coins to be mined. Need to get an excel file out to calculate the final coin mined.