ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

The real question is how many MB of data does it take to load that user name every time? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sorry I had to, just for fun. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

That is a good point though, something I didn’t think about, but I’d imagine someone has.

Would a person be able to earn enough on the gig site to do more than just pay for the data they use on the gig site? For each individual gig?

You wouldn’t want the work to just cancel out… guess it depends on the individual gig pricing and what the market can sustain.

Or maybe I’m just overthinking it. As a thought exercise.

3 Likes

But if they get the job from their first etn mined from cloud, then when they get paid for the job they could upload the work. Like pay first buy more data then upload the finished work. the gig guru website will maybe offer a loan of mobile data to be repaid with etn as a fee. Hence fee free gig economy :wink: :slight_smile:

1 Like

I need to learn more about the gig economy. Can anyone recommend a good site of gig listings? The ones I have found on my own were about hiring someone to put a curse on your enemy and other such silliness, I would like to see the real deal. I did try google first lol so don’t LMGTFY please.

4 Likes

Good one, you actually made me lol! :smile:

I like it.

1 Like

Bingo, magic gets it. :wink:

2 Likes

And now I’m outta :heart: for both of you… Till tomorrow then.

1 Like

Ohhhh. R is for aitime and Mb is for data. I see.

1 Like

R = Rand
MB= megabits of data

3 Likes

@Maritz you need to clarify this for us !

2 Likes

Yeah. Magic is saying that that may be the airtime while mb is data.

1 Like

I’m waiting for @Maritz to see it as he is from south Africa and is using it.

3 Likes

It could very well be the airtime but it does not say airtime anywhere there that I’m seeing. I’m not sure one way or the other I just noticed it.

2 Likes

I’m just saying it does not say what R package are for. The MB is for MB but R is for ?

1 Like

Great movement in the number of people mining at 129,328.

2,880,449 Registered Users

Yes it will be good to see what other products from The Unlimited go on the app in time as well as Rand.

I see the price still in the 160s range but with a low of 163sats, now 167sats.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

The buy support is extreme low. Let it rain?
Read your post presto. Hmmm🤔

2 Likes

I understand what you’re saying but it states no where the airtime minutes to Rand for that package just the amount. Hopefully @Maritz can clarify this for us.

3 Likes

That would mean their lowest airtime package would be R30 or 325 etn if it’s airtime

1 Like

Understood I’m just stating. We need more information from @Maritz about what it means and if it is airtime how much that provides.

4 Likes

You’re actually probably right I just saw it and needed conformation cause i don’t understand what exactly it means.