ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Hi @Zero7 . This chart helps me- I keep it bookmarked. I wanted to share :heart:

3 Likes

Hi @Annastasia, when KuCoin 2.0 went live there was an issue with deposit and withdrawals due to the upgraded system requiring a Payment ID. Some people over came this by adding many zeros’ after the 16 digit deposit Payment ID number but since then KuCoin has corrected so Payment ID is no longer required.

1 Like

I have listened to this guy since I got into crypto and not once has he spoken about ETN…And he is talking about it now. Wow.

15 Likes

Great minds think alike. Lol

3 Likes

Many thanks @Annastasia appreciated :+1:

thanks for sharing! :))

enjoyed watching :))

1 Like

I am so hyped up. To hear him talking about it is surreal. Haha. He normally only talks about the top market cap coins.

4 Likes

Hopefully we will now be mentioned more times there :)), thanks @BigBrother305
he sounds excited

2 Likes

Oh thanks for the update @UltimAL75 I haven’t used kucoin since the update.

1 Like

Yeah. For a long time he has been saying, we need something simple that grandma can even use and Im like ETN!!! Haha

2 Likes
15 Likes

Do we think Richard was on his M1 for that video??

Crypto Rich said it was his own phone I think

Well… about 36 hours since yesterday’s announcements and while the price movement has gone down, the positive media reaction to the phone has been really nice, the increase in mobile miners has been great and the overall sentiment seems to still be positive.

I did wonder why they went for a dual sim setup but Richard covered that off in the video and makes perfect sense.

My favourite thing by far is still the IoT sweet machine and this this has sooooo much potential in the real world for so many different applications from vending machines, toll booths, ticketing systems - the list is almost endless

2 Likes

Yeah, I wondered whether he uses an M1 himself now so he can advocate it, although he did also say the first batch are configured for Africa and Asian communication bands

2 Likes

Some very good insight from @Maritz who lives in SA

https://community.electroneum.com/t/i-want-to-raise-etn-for-an-etn-phone-winner-in-south-africa/14668/15?u=prestocrypto

2 Likes

The iot machine was a great idea and really shows how capable the ecosystem is and how much potential it has with real use case. I got so excited :zap:

1 Like

Richard said “people are going to see what happens over the next 3 months in South Africa and possibly another location…”

Joytel or somewhere in Thailand?

2 Likes

Richard wanted to say something about it in the Crypto Rich video but stopped himself - sooo excited for that announcement :slight_smile:

All outta love for today too. I think @Pahini said we should be given more love around announcement time - I agree!!

2 Likes

I like how responsive the IOT machine was. This is going to be key as development progresses. Seeing that they are looking to make it even more quick, they will have a TON of potential when it comes to real, everyday uses.

You don’t want crypto to become the modern day equivalent of writing a check now, do we? People want quick transactions, as nobody likes to have to wait in line.

3 Likes