ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

In other words, green candles :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Like shreks earwax candles. Haha

1 Like

I am in the US. Can someone tell me how and where to buy ETN with Paypal. I have some money in Paypal that is burning a hole in my pocket. Thanks.

1 Like

@PrestoCrypto with a shout out from Electroneum on Twitter! nice work bud!

7 Likes

Dang no way i just saw that ! That’s really cool :+1: i wanted more discussion in that thread too :zap: that’s awesome thanks for posting @Puddles :grinning:

5 Likes

Well done mate! you deserve this! :))

4 Likes

Thank you i appreciate it! It was definitely unexpected !

2 Likes

Never thought I’d get a shout out ! I made that thread a little while back now. It’s great to see the team paying attention not just to that thread but to everything all of you have suggested. There are many things some of you have said and i feel they have heard and responded on some. That’s massive imo it shows a lot.

12 Likes

Can I say something?

well…

Electroneum is possibly (it is) the best projects out there!
The team is absolutely brilliant, trying to achive something that has never been before and doing it fantastic so far!
Not to mention this is the best community, specially this forum, with lots of kind and motivating people.
Once you register, you will have an awesome time spending here. The spirit is amazing!

And lets not forget about new website- out of this world!!! never seen better looking and moving site!

Cant wait fo the day we become top 10. coin, this day will come - no doubt! once we do, boom, no way down!

Team, keep up the super mega job, YOU really are THE TEAM!

:tada::tada::tada::balloon::sparkles:

15 Likes

I’m out of likes again that’s the only irritant i have :joy: I agree with you this community is amazing and there is much credit to give to you all. The imput is great and there are very smart people here.

7 Likes

I agree, so many intelligent ppl around here.
My name is potato, I’m just hanging out here waiting for the Super Moon

9 Likes

Hahaa :joy: potato on the moon

5 Likes

Sad news, last night’s FOMO purchase was vitoed by Lovely Wife…

7 Likes

Tell her we are likely at the bottom, waiting to moon…

2 Likes

Is that you? :stuck_out_tongue:

https://youtu.be/QiqqC_fbP1c

2 Likes

Good news, I’ve been in the kitchen ‘cooking’ I may have accidentally done a little FOMO purchase as I may or may not have had a few Ales! Shhhhh. :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:. That’s me done now. Lovely stuff!

7 Likes

I’ve not gotten where I am in life (nowhere in particular,) by listening to people! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

LOL

2 Likes

Interesting Vodafone article

1 Like

That’s what happens when she sits watching crap on TV drinking red wine. :grin::grin::grin: To be fair it’s all for our future, she just doesn’t understand the possibilities of this project. All of last month’s overtime has covered it to the point the cash won’t be missed, don’t get me wrong I’m only at plankton level but it feels great to have so much more than I thought possible, this bear market has done me great favours.

3 Likes