ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Yes, I would be very surprised if it was Amazon, or Tesco for that matter. Didn’t RE mention an MNO or MVNO in SA, in an earlier Video?

Tesco has over 6000 stores worldwide, why did ells pluck the 3000 store number out while Amazon says they are opening the same amount of go cashirless stores 3000

Remember what ever it is, it is supposed to change the way people will look at crypto.

1 Like

3400 nationwide which is where they’d start probably.

1 Like

I think that could be a possibility further down the track but I would be hugely surprised if that was announced at MWC.

I would look closer to ETN’s target market, initially, which would indicate SA or the Phillipines/Malaysia etc.

4 Likes

Price seems to be down today. If it keeps dropping at this rate, I might need to do just one more purchase before Monday :smile:

3 Likes

Keep having a feeling that I have no where near enough coins and keep topping up, and at these prices it’s hard not to buy more

The real money was made with the likes of M-Kid and his international pump and dump group. Yes I am a bag holder and yes I have DCA. Right now I wouldn’t put another $ into speculation and that’s what it is. If there’s no positve price movement on Monday, you can kiss goodbye to any ROI for a long time, longer than the last six months even. So my ‘Constructive criticism’ would be, wait until ETN’s a lot lower.

2 Likes

I do agree. My head says my bag is full enough - much fuller than I ever expected it to be and part of that is to do with the FOMO around the end of September last year.

My heart is saying that a little more wouldn’t hurt - let’s see which one wins through?!?!

Please vote!

2 Likes

Apparently peeps didn’t care much for the corn chip tweet. Massive dump.

1 Like

I understand mate, it’s chasing the dragon for me, we’re in unstable times. I hedged on ETN being a bear market mover and it was briefly, it’s only Chris Gorman keeping my faith right now in this project, fingers crossed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Totally understand the sentiment. Feels like no matter what ETN does the price just goes back down. The problem is that the real advertising isn’t there to get the name out. They haven’t really had a product to advertise either until now besides a custodial wallet. You could argue mobile mining…sure but it’s basically just an air drop that wasn’t even available on iOS until just recently and it wasn’t very good until Cloud Mining. You could also argue instant payment…although it’s good and really moved the price, it’s still in beta and not advertised much.

Point being is that now they have a full product that they can showcase to a very large audience. So I agree in the fact that if Monday isn’t “something BIG” like they have been saying for 3 months and the price doesn’t move…we are in for a long winter.

Let’s hope the team has something wonderful and surprising for us all!

12 Likes

Just got an app update minutes ago - Android

10 Likes

Soon… :joy:

ETN fell off after every explanation.

I believe is telcel, owned by america movil, 260 mil users in the latin america.
Someone said it on fb

4 Likes

If it would be this, we can be number 1 or 2 on cmc :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Its FairyTel, im shure. Worldvide that. :shushing_face:

hey is everyones app loading faster now or just me? ,- much smoother.

2 Likes