ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Looks very nice indeed

1 Like

Congratulations @JonneHex on attaining your Admired badge.
You certainly add some colour to the forum.!!
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

7 Likes

Snap! Shinnnnnnnnney!

8 Likes

Only seller info I’ve got is their name on Amazon:

Soñador

They shipped from a location in Kentucky, not an Amazon hub. You could ask them about shipping to Norway direct.

Sorry bro I’ll speculate here if I want please take your fud somewhere else. I’m always up for some FOMO moonwalking!
:rotating_light::rotating_light:WHO WANTS TO MOONWALK PUT YO HANDS UP IN THE AIR​:rotating_light::rotating_light: woop woop

1 Like

… Do you know what FUD stands for? or understand sarcasm?

2 Likes

Hey @ColinSTE I see you are in Glasgow, Are you a Scotch drinker and if so have you been to the Balvenie distillery? That 12 year double wood is my favorite whisky.

1 Like

Yeah of course I know, chill bro just spread the FOMO moonwalking word! Party hard on the FOMO moonwalking train Choo Choo :steam_locomotive::railway_car::railway_car::railway_car::railway_car:

Jeje. Caveman. Calm, i know u love us knights of fairydust.:kissing_heart:

Colin. U got many? Order me up?:grin:

Are you okay? LOL
Too many Red Bulls or something?

First rule of fomo moonwalk club…

:joy::joy::joy:

If this wasnt fun it would be pointless being here…

7 Likes

:joy:
Todays best
Lol… @Plankton_ETN

1 Like

What have you been drinking :joy:

1 Like

4 Likes

Whiskey has not been my drink ever since the morning after my 18th Birthday. The worst morning of my life! So they can shove their 12 y/o wood… you know the rest.

3 Likes

I got bought that almost a year ago by the Mrs. I can ask her where she got it if you want?

Funny and true story: She said its a perfect fit for my mouth so i would shut up going on about Electroneum.

5 Likes

Hahahah you get that too

18 hrs a day

I live and breathe etn…

I need a life hahaa

3 Likes

When the market dips 25% in 24 hours…
Amateur Investors VS. Experienced Investors

giphy%20(31)

9 Likes