ETN Fomo Moonwalk Club

Just got the “Appreciated” badge…never knew you guys cared :smiley:

Thanks for all the likes so far :smiley:

9 Likes

Hahahaha…not wrong.
Price starts to rise, panic sets in…Liquidate all positions and buy back in higher and the price goes Down.
So immature to take it out on those who have way more sense than to buy high and sell low.

3 Likes

Is ripple a cryptocurrency?

2 Likes

How many ripple are in circulation ? We don’t know.

Last time i checked Coinmarketcap and Ripple were fighting over whose stats were right.

4 Likes

No.its an advertising platform from what I heard.!

2 Likes

A couple of months back there was some conversation on here about BlockChain airdropping Stellar but all has been quiet from BlockChain since.

BlockChain was the first company I used to buy BTC so had an account with them for almost a year and got my invite to recomplete KYC with them Monday night and got my Stellar yesterday morning - $25 at current price which was 312.5.

Some people spoke about liquidating the Stellar for ETN but I think I’ll HODL for the time being but for those of you who have an account but not heard anything, progress is happening!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ripple even won an Oscar a couple years back.

Best actor for pretending to be a Cryptocurrency.
Lol.

Whose gonna win this year?

5 Likes

Thanks.
Im actually fine.
Im invested in multiple assets.
Im in profit and Im actually not waiting for anything.
Sorry if I came across a bit strong.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

4 Likes
4 Likes

I read an interesting article yesterday about how there have been massive overexaggerations on the size of the company’s who’ve signed up to RippleNet - most are tiny startups who have no use for their money transfer service

4 Likes

That was a good article.
Read it earlier.
Thanks for posting it!

3 Likes

Ripple labs has around 61% of total XRP.
There was even an exchange a couple of days back saying It is not a crypto.

1 Like

When there are as many xrp floating around as there are, I’m not surprised they hold that %.

Just found the article I was referring to above…

3 Likes

No, my friend, you’re hunky dory. I was referring to @Val who was apparently expecting news A week before MWC not THE week before.

2 Likes

Yes but Im still out of line and I lost my cool trying to preserve the integrity of this forum and this topic.

2 Likes
4 Likes

People react strange … no news fud
Price drop fud
Fud fud fud…

Were all good we know the future in etn is good…

20190207_222631

6 Likes

To be honest, I was expecting something as Richard had said he wanted the support team in the office.

The further into this week we go, the less time there is in case of an issue.

That said, we’ll hear something soon :wink:

2 Likes

I’d bet money on us hearing something next week :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes