Banter is kewl though… so your momma! :blush:

No offence meant mate! :blush::+1:

That is WORD, my man!

3 Likes

@Pete you may relate :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Good morning @Cosmicrypto

2 Likes

https://community.electroneum.com/t/blockchain-adoption-top-ten-countries/14903/2

Australia tops the list for some strange reason.?

2 Likes

Love it, I think I’m the only one that listens to tunes! :blush:

Haha, funny lyrics, thank you! :grinning:

I think this my favourite waitress song though, though it isn’t really a song

2 Likes
1 Like

I think we have a good theme going here.

1 Like

By that time, there will too many positive accomplishments to celebrate and any silliness will have been long forgotten.

1 Like

I am pretty sure Puddles was just being sarcastic and didn’t actually feel bullied just because I said if any clown…blah blah blah.

I certainly didn’t take him serious with that comment he made to me. It was too bizarre to actually take as a serious comment.

1 Like

Lel somethings going on.
13 btc vol on kucoin only and we might climb today.

Slow consistent growth will be much better for ETN than more pump and dumps. It looks like ETN might be close to finding her bottom, we will see what Sunday brings us. There is still many more plans ahead for ETN. This is all just the beginning.

4 Likes

4 Likes

A bit of an exaggeration…but still funny

Were you implying that I have issues with ETN and price, because I had a disagreement with another member and was defending ETN Team and management?

I guess if Puddles can act like the victim becuase I mentioned clown, then what is this some kind of targeted abuse?

Actully since I’m not sure what your motives are here…it’s maybe a little less funny than it was at first.

Who’s being bullied now?

Found an old photo of CMC on my hdd…Enjoy

6 Likes

Stealers Wheels - Stuck In The Middle With You

2 Likes