Don't know what to do or who to ask

Not in the U.S unfortunately :confused:

We need Coinbase quite ASAP honestly. If kucoin dies, gosh I do not wanna go watch ETN market the day that occurs…

You know what? I’m thinking all these foreign exchanges have to abide by all the US laws very soon if they want to do business in this country. They’re clamping down on them.

It looks like we’re going “digital” any time now. I know that banks will soon have “digital wallets”.

2 Likes

PrestoCrypto, we can only buy what’s on US exchanges. Electroneum is not, so no one here can buy or sell ETN.

1 Like

Ah well, maybe I was overexaggerating a bit. But yeah this isn’t exactly perfect…

I haven’t exchanged for awhile. I have heard of people being grandfathered into the exchange but I would need to do more research. I am also waiting for a U.S. exchange.

1 Like

I have done the full paper wallet process using my iMac, I also use Chrome on my iMac with zero issues. Good luck.

2 Likes

there is also a non-official CLI wallet with a graphical user interface made by an etn employee

if the servers of electroneum ltd go down for any reason (or hacked) your access to your etn is gone with the mobile/online wallet.

2 Likes

Yepp but he specifically said that didn’t know or understand how to use paper etc. Then I would say ETN wallet is better then a exchange that he will be locked out from :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks, Starscream. As soon as I get my courage up, I’m going to try this.

And thanks to all who helped me to understand my options and how to go about getting this done. :blush:

1 Like