Converting Fiat to ETN without a bank

Woh! Cool l ooking interface!

1 Like

Looking forward to this, but how are you able to afford to keep this site up? Any plans on getting the name out there? I understand you said you’re looking for ways to monetize, but wouldn’t this cost you a ton of money to keep running in the mean time?

1 Like

Thanks @AndyHTu ,

I’m working on a interface switcher for beginners & the more advanced, so tune in regularly to see the changes made.
As for cost, all the coding will be done by myself the system is quite simple really, I’m not looking to over complicate things for the users.
The site will reside on my servers which are based in europe & the states, so in the big picture of things it will still have a very low cost to me.
I am wanting this site to stay free for all its users which would include their accounts, adverts, & trades, this maximises the traders profit & reduces the exchange costs to the end user.
This will also include any vendor to place their business on the site for free with links to their website, location & Items for sale, again I wouldn’t be involved in any trade.

Getting the word out there will take time, I’ve thought up of some ways to incentivise (*sp) members to invite more users to the site & get active trading, which I’ll code in first to see how practical they are.

It still is going to take some time, as I’m working on a few projects commercially, but I’ll get the job done I’m sure with the communities help :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sounds like a super noble project. Keep us updated :slight_smile:

1 Like