Your own Electroneum television

your own Electroneum television.

• Other subjects can then also be broadcast. like broadcasting the promotion of NGOs and all other topics.
    too many to mention.

To broadcast your own stream, you’ll need to use a streaming app like OBS Studio (Open Broadcaster Software, which is free and open-source). If you are using OBS, in the Stream settings set your Service to ‘Custom’, your Server to “rtmp://localhost:1935/stream/”, and make up a Stream Key.

Then set up your Streaming source and click “Start Streaming”. (If you haven’t used OBS Studio before, you can find a quick tutorial here. https://obsproject.com/wiki/OBS-Studio-Quickstart
This is one of many platforms on which you can put something like this. Just use google for another possibly different platform
Watching via the direct URL requires an HLS stream player like the Chrome extension Native HLS Playback or VLC player.
According to reports, it is possible to implement with a revolutionary two-layer consensus mechanism optimized for video display with the Multi-BFT consensus on the blockchain. Have tested it and it goes super fast with the band width.
And otherwise with a very good server there are also
Any addition and or changes are always welcome

You can also create a playlist. For example to play VLC player. And then cast to your television. You must be on the same WiFi network with your phone as your television.

The link is in here (Press and hold the link for 2 seconds and choose Download) to play Electroneum television live.
The link is valid for a few hours. If it doesn’t work, the link has expired. I can repair this link remotely. So you can use the same link again

If the player list has been downloaded to your phone, it will likely be in your phone download folder. press this file for 2 seconds and you can share it with your vlc player.
It is a bit of practice but it is everywhere with it when it is new

Okay the coming days will fill the playlist with some short movies. Now active in Beta

easy
This is an example to show what the possibilities are.

2 Likes

Taskschool ?
It would be a nice addition for task school for instructional videos to learn.

Generating advertising income by showing advertisements on television.

Another possibility?
And make a video of your company and the possibility to add it to the ethneverywhere website.
For example, the video might look like this, a helion logo, a gigblast corporate video, and the qrcode addition of anytask user.
Add all that up to 1 movie in mp4.
And then add this video to ethneverywhere.
People can see what the work of the company is for clarity. If people want to have the work done on their car, for example, they only have to scan the QR code and can then navigate to the company with the navigation of the phone.

It may also be an option to download a downloadable qrcode with contact details on ethneverywhere. (Maybe I should have created a new topic for this?)

For AnyTask television broadcast it looks like this AnyTask television

• Do you have a task on Anytask and do you want your video to appear on this broadcast?
    Then make a video and a text and let me know.
    It is free for now…

• Watching a broadcast is just a little easier than searching the internet.
    You can also promote with interested companies, institutions or people by showing this broadcast.

1 Like

This is a great Idea. I like it a lot, this will open doors for many opportunities. Thanks for sharing.

Yes indeed.
It also applies to all online retailers. This way you can think of even more categories.
The main thing is to make this idea known.
The more people know how the idea comes into its own better.
If necessary I create a new channel.
for example Webshop Television
Make videos of your products from your webshop and have them broadcast.
Viewers can then buy your products by scanning the qr code,

This idea is so great.
I invite other serious companies to look at this idea

Imagine 5 percent of all online retailers who have the video made on AnyTask. And will accept ETN in their store.
Don’t you want to know what growth this will mean for Electroneum?
Maybe a collaboration Electroneum ??

If an nft/logo has been made, what are the possibilities to participate.
What can we add as an extra service? To make electroneum even more attractive.

You can create a playlist from nft on the local gateway. During playback, leave the IPFS application open.
You can play this playlist with VLC Player.

If you want to see subtitles (text) with your NFT/logo, press 1x on your mobile screen during playback with each new item.

The possibility if a logo, Nft, or a company film has been made on the platform that you can share it for broadcast.

Completed my own project.
overzicht

It was a difficult project.complicated. project successful

1 Like

Make it more attractive to businesses.
Also include commercial companies that accept ETN in the playlist.
And/or make a short movie of each integration and also include it in the playlist.
It is free advertising for the companies.
Distribute the playlist in the app.
Link on request.

Turn your playlist into an NFT and pin it to the blockchain. 100% working.