Yoti won't load or open into the app

Hi guys,

I have downloaded Yoti and have tried to run it. It loads the white screen with the Yoti logo and immediately closes. Opening it again does the same thing again. I can’t seem to get into the app.

Does anyone have any idea as to why the app won’t open or load, and any suggestions?

Using a Note 4 SM-910H.

Thanks
Marc

Can we do multiple account verification in one Yoti app? Could I verify and scan to my account using someone else’s phone and Yoti app?

Well your Electroneum account needs to reflect your own identity. What you can do is borrow someone else’s phone, log out of their Yoti, create your own Yoti account using their phone and submit documents then you can link Yot to Electroneum account and logout of Yoti app on someone else’s phone.

Just so you know, by doing this you are violating a security measure, but as long as you logout of your Yoti app on someone else’s phone, I don’t see a major issue.

Can Use Another Phone Do My KYC

Thanks Cuddlesquid.

This is exactly what I was hoping for. I have no issues setting up the account on a trusted family members phone and doing as you mentioned.

My issue was only that the app would not open on my own phone and I could not see if it had the mentioned functionality. I was hoping it would be flexible with login profiles.

Thanks for your response :slight_smile: